Canada’s PNP immigration results in November 2020
The Provincial Nominee Program now stands as the country’s second largest program for economic immigration.
This November, Canadian states continued encouraging hopeful immigrants to go to another round of the immigration procedure. Canada PNP results in November.
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), that began modestly in 1998 with the admission of about 200 individuals to Canada, will now see the ingestion of over 80,000 new permanent residents every year. At least 3,744 immigration candidates received invitations via a provincial immigration program this past month.
The PNP allows participating Canadian provinces and territories to select a set number of economic immigrants each year and nominate them for permanent residence.
There are currently more than 80 PNP flows in 11 provinces and territories, and each stream is designed to target immigrants that meet the specific labor market and financial needs of those areas.
In most participating provinces and territories, there is now at least one PNP flow that is aligned with the national Express Entry program, which is Canada’s main source of financial immigration.
Express Entry-linked PNP streams, also known as ‘Improved’ PNPs, permit a state to select Express Entry applicants and encourage them to apply for a provincial nomination. Canada PNP results in November.
Express Entry candidates that are nominated by a province or territory are awarded an additional 600 points toward their Detailed Ranking System score.
PNP streams that operate outside of Express Entry referred to as ‘Base’ PNPs, also can nominate candidates, who subsequently pursue permanent residence beyond the Express Entry system.
Here’s a Summary of provincial application upgrades and rounds of invitation in the month of November :
- Invited 360 applicants to apply for a provincial nomination through five flows of their BC PNP on November 24.
- Invited 76 applicants to apply for a provincial nomination through four streams of the BC PNP on November 17. This is a Tech Pilot draw.
- Invited 358 applicants to apply for a provincial nomination through five flows of the BC PNP on November 10.
- Encouraged 76 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination through four flows of the BC PNP on November 3. This was a Tech Pilot draw.
- Invited 196 candidates, such as 40 Express Entry candidates, to use to the MPNP below three MPNP streams on November 19.
- Invited 205 candidates, such as 7 Express Entry candidates, to apply to the MPNP below three MPNP flows on November 5.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- NLPNP is creating a new PNP stream, Priority Skills Newfoundland and Labrador, targeting highly educated and skilled people with experience at the state’s in-demand sectors.
- Opened the Employer Job Supply: International Student Flow for an Ingestion period on November 26 and closed the Ingestion Interval due to technical Problems.
- Attained the intake limit for its Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills flow for 2020 on November 16. No further registrations will be accepted until further notice.
- Issued 443 alarms of attention to Express Entry applicants through the Human Capital Priorities stream on November 12. Nine occupations were eligible.
- Announced that the Ontario Regional Immigration Pilot had reached its intake quota for 2020 on November 5. Software will restart in 2021.
- Issued 726 invitations to Express Entry candidates today through the French-Speaking Skilled Worker along with also the Skilled Trades streams of the OINP on November 4.
Prince Edward Island
• Invited 221 Applicants to Use via the Labour & Express Entry streams .A further 33 invitations were issued at the Business Work Permit Entrepreneur class. Both draws were held on November 19.
- Invited 10 new points out there from the SINP rank system for applicants that speak both English and French on November 24. These changes impact the Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand streams of this SINP.
- Invited 551 candidates in the Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand flows of their SINP on November 19. Only certain jobs were considered.
- Invited 532 candidates from the Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand flows of the SINP. Only certain occupations were believed on November 3.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Biggest express entry draws in March
- General draw to invite 175 candidates to British Columbia