B.C. invites 506 in new PNP draw
The BC PNP has invited 2,432 candidates to apply for a brand new nomination up to now in 2021
British Columbia issued 506 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on March 16. British Columbia PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
The invitations had been issued to candidates by the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry BC (EEBC) flows of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). More specifically, people who received invitations were out of the Skilled Worker, International Graduate as well as Entrance Level and Semi-Skilled sub-categories of SI and also EEBC streams.
You will find two different attractions, one which was especially for retail and wholesale commerce supervisors (NOC 0621) and food and restaurant service managers (NOC 0631). A total of 78 invitations moved to people working in those jobs, and the minimal provincial score demand was 114. The remaining 428 candidates that had been invited had scores between 81 and 96.
• Skills Immigration— Skilled worker: 96
• Skills Immigration— International graduate: 94
• Skills Immigration— Entry Level and Semi-Skilled: 81
• Express Entry BC— Skilled Worker: 96
• Express Entry BC— International Graduate: 94
B.C. has now invited 2,432 Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) candidates so far in 2021.
About the BC PNP
The BC PNP aims to attract foreign workers that are in high demand in the province and who would like to become permanent residents in Canada. British Columbia PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
The BC PNP has two immigration teams, Skills Immigration and Express Entry, both of which are split into sub-categories. In order to apply throughout the SIRS, then you’re first required to register an account. After this is finished, you’ll be assigned a score according to factors like education, work experience, and language abilities.
The highest-scoring applicants from every sub-category are then invited to submit an application for a provincial nomination when B.C. conducts among its routine draws.
If you have an invitation you’ll have 30 days from the date of receipt to submit a comprehensive application during the BC PNP online program.
Once you submit a complete BC PNP application package you will be informed of this state’s decision within approximately two to three weeks. If a nomination is effective, you’re eligible to apply to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent resident status under the Provincial Nominee Class. The nomination is legal for about half a year from the date of verification.
Express Entry BC stream
The EEBC flow connects to the national Express Entry immigration application management program. Express Entry applicants are given points according to human capital factors such as age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English or French under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). They also need to meet the minimum standards for among IRCC’s Express Entry applications :
• Federal skilled worker program
• Federal skilled trades program
• Canadian Experience class
As a provincial nominee, you might obtain an additional 600 points under the CRS and consequently have a score high enough to obtain an Invitation to Apply (ITA) during a subsequent national Express Entry draw.
About the Tech Pilot
Every week, candidates are encouraged through the BC PNP Tech Pilot. This PNP is a is a fast-track immigration application for in-demand tech workers and worldwide students. Candidates need to be enrolled in among B.C.’s present provincial immigration teams and also have a valid job offer of twelve or more months in one of their Tech Pilot’s 29 qualified jobs .
The pilot project had been started in May 2017, after a labour market study that found the largest difficulty facing B.C.’s tech sector was access to gift. So, the Tech Pilot was made to support the tech sector’s growth by making it easier for workers with in-demand skills to immigrate to B.C.. The pilot was extended several times, most recently till June 2021.
According to the latest Labour Force research , B.C.’s professional, scientific and technical services sector grew 15.6 percent involving February 2020 and also February 2021. Regardless of the pandemic, B.C. tech continues to grow.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide