B.C. invites 506 in new PNP draw
The BC PNP has invited 2,432 candidates to apply for a brand new nomination up to now in 2021
British Columbia issued 506 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on March 16. British Columbia PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
The invitations had been issued to candidates by the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry BC (EEBC) flows of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). More specifically, people who received invitations were out of the Skilled Worker, International Graduate as well as Entrance Level and Semi-Skilled sub-categories of SI and also EEBC streams.
You will find two different attractions, one which was especially for retail and wholesale commerce supervisors (NOC 0621) and food and restaurant service managers (NOC 0631). A total of 78 invitations moved to people working in those jobs, and the minimal provincial score demand was 114. The remaining 428 candidates that had been invited had scores between 81 and 96.
• Skills Immigration— Skilled worker: 96
• Skills Immigration— International graduate: 94
• Skills Immigration— Entry Level and Semi-Skilled: 81
• Express Entry BC— Skilled Worker: 96
• Express Entry BC— International Graduate: 94
B.C. has now invited 2,432 Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) candidates so far in 2021.
About the BC PNP
The BC PNP aims to attract foreign workers that are in high demand in the province and who would like to become permanent residents in Canada. British Columbia PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
The BC PNP has two immigration teams, Skills Immigration and Express Entry, both of which are split into sub-categories. In order to apply throughout the SIRS, then you’re first required to register an account. After this is finished, you’ll be assigned a score according to factors like education, work experience, and language abilities.
The highest-scoring applicants from every sub-category are then invited to submit an application for a provincial nomination when B.C. conducts among its routine draws.
If you have an invitation you’ll have 30 days from the date of receipt to submit a comprehensive application during the BC PNP online program.
Once you submit a complete BC PNP application package you will be informed of this state’s decision within approximately two to three weeks. If a nomination is effective, you’re eligible to apply to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent resident status under the Provincial Nominee Class. The nomination is legal for about half a year from the date of verification.
Express Entry BC stream
The EEBC flow connects to the national Express Entry immigration application management program. Express Entry applicants are given points according to human capital factors such as age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English or French under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). They also need to meet the minimum standards for among IRCC’s Express Entry applications :
• Federal skilled trades program
• Canadian Experience class
As a provincial nominee, you might obtain an additional 600 points under the CRS and consequently have a score high enough to obtain an Invitation to Apply (ITA) during a subsequent national Express Entry draw.
About the Tech Pilot
Every week, candidates are encouraged through the BC PNP Tech Pilot. This PNP is a is a fast-track immigration application for in-demand tech workers and worldwide students. Candidates need to be enrolled in among B.C.’s present provincial immigration teams and also have a valid job offer of twelve or more months in one of their Tech Pilot’s 29 qualified jobs .
The pilot project had been started in May 2017, after a labour market study that found the largest difficulty facing B.C.’s tech sector was access to gift. So, the Tech Pilot was made to support the tech sector’s growth by making it easier for workers with in-demand skills to immigrate to B.C.. The pilot was extended several times, most recently till June 2021.
According to the latest Labour Force research , B.C.’s professional, scientific and technical services sector grew 15.6 percent involving February 2020 and also February 2021. Regardless of the pandemic, B.C. tech continues to grow.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- CELPIP- The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
- Get a Job in Canada from India
- Pearson Language Test (PTE) Core
- Canada Tourist Visa to Work Permit
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Designer
- Australia PR Visa: Complete Guide to Permanent Residency
- Canada Occupation List 2024
- National Occupation Classification (NOC) Code
- Canada’s Average Salary & Employment Opportunities
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2024
- Common Myths about Canada’s Express Entry Program
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- What is PPR Canada? How it Affects Canadian Immigration
- Immigrate to Canada as a Software Developer in 2024
- Canada V/S Australia: Which country is better for immigration in 2024?
- Ontario, British Columbia, and Manitoba invite candidates in this week’s PNP results
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India