B.C. invites 74 immigration candidates in new Tech Pilot draw
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program Encouraged candidates in the Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration Classes
Selected applicants that were out of the Skilled Worker and Global Graduate subcategories needed a minimal provincial score of 80 in the latest BC tech pilot draw.
The September 22 draw saw the minimal score remain in the low 80s, as has been the case for Tech Pilot attracts because the start of May.
The pilot project was launched in 2017 and has since been extended several times, most recently until June 2021.
In order to be considered eligible for the program, candidates will need to be registered in one of B.C.’s existing provincial immigration streams and have a valid job offer of 12 or more weeks in one of the Tech Pilot’s 29 eligible jobs as per there latest BC tech pilot draw.
To apply for the Licensed Immigration or Express Entry BC categories candidates must first produce a profile through the BC PNP’s internet portal and register under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are assessed and issued a score which determines whether they might be invited to use in a particular invitation round. The rating is based on a number of factors such as level of education, years of direct work experience and using a B.C. job offer.
Express Entry applicants that get a nomination out of British Columbia is going to be given an extra 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and are effectively ensured that an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in a future federal Express Entry draw.
Federal Express Entry draws are held twice per month and generally invite approximately 4,000 immigration candidates to submit an application for permanent residence in Canada.
So far this calendar year, IRCC has issued 74,150 ITAs and has said that it is going to continue to make efforts to welcome high levels of new immigrants from the forthcoming years and beyond.
So far in September, B.C. has 6 draws by its various PNP classes and flows and invited close to 1,000 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination.
Invited applicants have 30 calendar days to make an application for the nomination.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide