B.C. invites 74 immigration candidates in new Tech Pilot draw
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program Encouraged candidates in the Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration Classes
Selected applicants that were out of the Skilled Worker and Global Graduate subcategories needed a minimal provincial score of 80 in the latest BC tech pilot draw.
The September 22 draw saw the minimal score remain in the low 80s, as has been the case for Tech Pilot attracts because the start of May.
The pilot project was launched in 2017 and has since been extended several times, most recently until June 2021.
In order to be considered eligible for the program, candidates will need to be registered in one of B.C.’s existing provincial immigration streams and have a valid job offer of 12 or more weeks in one of the Tech Pilot’s 29 eligible jobs as per there latest BC tech pilot draw.
To apply for the Licensed Immigration or Express Entry BC categories candidates must first produce a profile through the BC PNP’s internet portal and register under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are assessed and issued a score which determines whether they might be invited to use in a particular invitation round. The rating is based on a number of factors such as level of education, years of direct work experience and using a B.C. job offer.
Express Entry applicants that get a nomination out of British Columbia is going to be given an extra 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and are effectively ensured that an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in a future federal Express Entry draw.
Federal Express Entry draws are held twice per month and generally invite approximately 4,000 immigration candidates to submit an application for permanent residence in Canada.
So far this calendar year, IRCC has issued 74,150 ITAs and has said that it is going to continue to make efforts to welcome high levels of new immigrants from the forthcoming years and beyond.
So far in September, B.C. has 6 draws by its various PNP classes and flows and invited close to 1,000 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination.
Invited applicants have 30 calendar days to make an application for the nomination.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month