Northern Ontario to start RNIP Stream
The northern Ontario community would be the eleventh Canadian municipality to start its RNIP
Another Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) stream went live on October 21.North Bay, Ontario, is now the eleventh Canadian community to unveil the RNIP program criteria. North bay Ontario to start RNIP Stream.
There are twelve engaging communities at the pilot. The only community that hasn’t launched its program is Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
North Bay is a town of more than 50,000 people. It has a diversified economy that includes strong health, mining, and tourism sectors.
Instruction is also an important element as North Bay is the site of numerous post-secondary associations.
The RNIP is a brand new initiative of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to associate with communities out of Canada’s main population centers to draw immigrants who will best contribute to every community. There are requirements that that apply to all communities and people immigrating to them.
One of these are that applicants possess the following eligibility standards :
♦ minimum of one year of job experience in the previous three years, except for a few international students and graduates
♦ minimum levels of English or French
♦ no less than a high school diploma
♦ the capacity to support themselves and their immediate family members; and
♦ a full-time, more permanent, job offer in the participating community
The job offer must be at the same skill level, either one level above or one degree under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) that matches with the candidates’ job experience.
How, then, will somebody get a neighborhood recommendation out of North Bay, that will induce them to apply for Canadian permanent residence? North bay Ontario to start RNIP stream to welcome more new immigrants.
The more powerful the knowledge of one of Canada’s official languages, the better. Experience living in northern or rural communities helps also.
Family or friendship ties with somebody already living in North Bay are also beneficial. Someone who has already lived or is currently living in North Bay will acquire additional points.
If someone analyzed at a post-secondary institution in North Bay, this adventure will operate in their favor.
Possessing an occupation that North Bay considers to be in demand will also enhance one’s program. North Bay has additional info on applying to the RNIP on its webpage.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2023: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023
- Top 05 Highest-Paying Jobs in Canada
- Five Canadian Provinces Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC, Quebec, and PEI Invited 7700+ Candidates
- Top 10 In-Demand Jobs in Australia For Indians
- Know About The Australia Skilled Occupation List | SOL List Australia 2023
- Another Express Entry Draw Held By Canada On July 12
- New NOC List Canada In 2023 For Immigrants