PEI PNP draw invites 211 to apply for provincial nomination
Prince Edward Island invited Express Entry, Labour Impact, and Business Impact immigration candidates.
Prince Edward Island has published details of its most recent immigration draw on October 15. PEI Latest PNP Draw.
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) issued a total of 211 invitations. The Majority of the invitations, 184, went to Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates. Business Impact candidates took home the remaining 27, provided that they had a minimum point threshold of 97.
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canada’s provinces and territories to select immigration candidates who meet their labor market requirements. Sometimes, they align with Canada’s national Express Entry system.
PEI Express Entry Category
The PEI PNP’s Express Entry Category is an improved PNP, so it works within the Canadian government’s Express Entry program .
Express Entry manages the applications for three economic-class immigration groups: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Expertise Class.
Express Entry candidates who receive a provincial nomination are given an additional 600 points toward their CRS score, and are effectively ensured that an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in a subsequent Express Entrance draw. PEI latest PNP Draw in October & welcoming new immigrants.
In order to be considered for a provincial nomination from PEI, Express Entry candidates will need to make an EOI profile together with the PEI PNP.
EOI profiles are awarded points based on the state’s unique points grid. The highest-scoring candidates are then invited to execute monthly draws.
Labour Effect Category
It’s separated into three streams: Skilled Worker, Critical Employee , and International Graduate.
Candidates in this class must also submit an EOI profile so as to be considered for a provincial nomination throughout the Labour Impact Category.
Business Effect Category
The 27 applicants that were encouraged through the Business Impact Category on October 15 had a minimum EOI score of 184. These invitations were issued under the Work Permit Stream, which is for overseas entrepreneurs who wish to own and run a company in PEI.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide