What is a PNP program for Canada?
Provincial Immigration Program is a one of the programs of the Canada government for Permanent residency visa. PNP allows skilled workers to apply for nomination letters from Provinces of Canada.
This leads to further 600 additional points in CRS ( Comprehensive Ranking System)
Applicants having less CRS can apply for PNP to get 600 additional points.
There are many PNP programs launched by Canada government in order to attract skilled workers. Some of the popular PNP programs are -
- Ontario immigrant nomination program (OINP)
- Saskatchewan immigrant Nomination Program( SINP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program( MPNP)
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program(AINP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Prince Edward Island PNP
Apart from these there are some other PNP programs are also there, which need job offer letter before applying -
- British Columbia PNP
- New Brunswick PNP
- Newfoundland and Labrador PNP
- YUKON PNP
How to Apply for PNP -
- Most of the Provinces have their own portals, where one can submit their profiles to get selected, Better to take help of a consultant having good expertise with PNP.
- Some provinces randomly select applicants from Express entry profiles.
- Provinces like Saskatchewan, Manitaoba have their own selection criteria for eligibility, and cut off systems like CRS.
- Most of the provinces have an IN-DEMAND occupation list and invite candidates with Particular profiles.
Usually provinces take 3 months to evaluate your profile, However Processing time may depend on the province ,your particular profile or programme for which you are applying.
Some have a cut off system and some choose randomly as per their requirements.
Applying under the PNP stream can be very complicated so it is advisable to hire a good consultant while applying for a PR visa under the PNP program.
To check for which province you are eligible call/ Whatsapp- 9896196762
Or Email - email@example.com