About the Parents and Grandparents Immigration Program 2020
Do you want to sponsor your parents and grandparents for permanent residence? Here is what you need to know.
Earlier this week, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) verified the details of the opening of the 2020 ingestion window for the Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP). Parental PR immigration program is the way to settle your loved ones in Canada.
The 2020 PGP will be available involving October 13 at 12 PM EDT and November 3 at 12 PM EST.. During this period, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be able to submit interest to sponsor forms on IRCC’s website.
IRCC will then randomly select possible patrons and encourage them to submit an application.
IRCC will accept up to 10,000 software for the 2020 PGP. It declared it will start another intake interval in 2021 and will take up to 30,000 software next year.
In case IRCC invites you following November 3rd, you will have 60 days to submit your completed sponsorship application. Parental PR immigration program is an easy way to settle your parents in Canada.
What is the eligibility standards for the Parents and Grandparents Program 2020?
So as to be eligible for the 2020 PGP, Patrons Will Need to :
- Be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or a registered Indian under the Canadian Indian Act;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Reside in Canada
- Exceed the minimum necessary income level
- Signal a job:
- • to financially support the sponsored family for 20 years
- • If the sponsor resides in Quebec, you have to sign an extra undertaking with Quebec.
Sponsors will need to prove they meet the income requirements by submitting Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) notices of assessment. If you reside in a province or territory outside of Quebec, you need to show your income in the past 3 tax years, but the need is for just 1 year if you reside in Quebec.
You can also have your partner or common-law spouse as a co-signer that will help you meet the income requirement nevertheless they need to also meet with the eligibility criteria and adhere to this 20-year job period.
The purpose of the undertaking will be to make certain you’re able to financially provide for the sponsored family members.
How do I calculate my family size for the Parents and Grandparents Program 2020?
Family size is the number of people you will be financially responsible for.
To calculate your family size, please count :
♦ your spouse or common-law partner
♦ your dependent children (only include children under 22 years old and Never married or in a common-law Dating )
• Just include young children beginning the year they were born
♦ your spouse or Spouse’s dependent children
♦ any Household members you along with your co-signer (if applicable) Formerly sponsored and for That Which you’re still financially Accountable
♦ parents and grandparents That You want to sponsor and their dependents
♦ Dependent children who Won’t come to Canada with your Grandparents or Parents
♦ Your parents or grandparent’s spouse or Spouse even if they Won’t come to Canada
♦ Your parents or grandparents’ Split spouse
How can I apply ?
Step 1 – Make sure you meet the eligibility standards.
Step 2 – Complete an interest to host form on IRCC’s website between October 13 and November 3.
Step 3 – Wait to see whether you are one of the 10,000 software randomly drawn by IRCC.
Step 4 – Submit a completed sponsorship application to IRCC within 60 days.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Canada new immigration priorities
- Manitoba new PNP Draw 2021
- Ontario latest PNP Draw 2021
- British Columbia new tech pilot Draw of 2021
- Latest SINP Draw
- Express Entry Canada newest Draw
- Express entry draw of 2021
- British Columbia newest PNP Draw
- Newest Express Entry Draw Canada
- Latest British Columbia PNP draw
- Latest Quebec PNP Draw
- Saskatchewan New PNP Draw
- More Canadian universities allowed International Students
- Canada banning all flights from UK
- PEI PNP new immigration Draw
- Manitoba biggest PNP Draw
- Canada to delay Parents & Grandparents Immigration
- Ways Canadian can sponsor their spouse
- BC Tech pilot Draw
- Canada welcomed new immigrants in October
- Canada is the safest country for International Students
- Latest PNP Draw of BC
- Express Entry Latest Draw Canada
- International students driving growth in Canada
- Newfoundland and Labrador occupations exempt