Ontario invites Express Entry candidates in new PNP draw
Ontario has invited Express Entry candidates who may be eligible for a nomination from the Human Capital Priorities Stream
Ontario encouraged immigration candidates in the Express Entry pool to apply for a provincial nomination, on February 2. Ontario PNP latest draw 2021 invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
A total of 283 candidates were invited, using Comprehensive Ranking System scores between 466 and 467.
The candidates, invited by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), could be eligible for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP). This Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives foreign workers–with skilled work experience– the chance to permanently settle in Ontario. In turn, the skills that immigrants bring through the PNP fill shortages in Ontario’s labor market.
In this attraction, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited Express Entry candidates to apply for the provincial nomination when they had work experience at one of the next 10 jobs :
♦ Banking, credit, and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
♦ Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers (NOC 0124)
♦ Other business services managers (NOC 0125)
♦ Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601)
♦ Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111)
♦ Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112)
♦ Human resources professionals (NOC 1121)
♦ Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
♦ Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
♦ Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163)
Invited Express Entry applicants will need to demonstrate that they have at least one year of work experience in these jobs. These candidates are not yet applying for permanent residence, they are applying for a provincial nomination, which will effectively guarantee them a chance to apply for Canadian immigration at another Express Entry draw.
Express Entry is a program management program for three national immigration programs: Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), and Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Express Entry candidates are eligible for one of these applications. Ontario PNP latest draw 2021 invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
Once in the Express Entry pool of candidates, the immigration department, IRCC, awards points to candidates based on their human capital factors such as age, work experience, education, language ability in English or French, along with other aspects.
A nomination in the PNP mechanically gives Express Entry applicants an extra 600 points. Since most Express Entry attracts require candidates to possess scores in the 400’s, candidates who get the nomination are well-positioned to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residency in another national Express Entry draw.
Last year, Ontario encouraged 6,716 Express Entry applicants to apply for a provincial nomination through the Human Capital Priorities flow. This was the largest proportion of all the Express-Entry connected PNP nominations that Ontario issued in 2020.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2023: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results