Nova Scotia PNP invites programmers and media developers
Express Entry candidates were invited in Nova Scotia’s Labour Market Priorities Stream draw
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) released the draw’s eligibility criteria for Express Entry candidates. Those who have been encouraged have the chance to acquire a provincial nomination throughout the Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream. The NSNP did not say how many invitations were issued. Nova scotia latest pnp draw.
Invited candidat/es necessary to get a primary job as computer programmers and interactive media developers, or NOC 2174. They need to provide letters of reference from employers to prove that they have three or more years of full-time or equivalent part time experience. This work experience must have been done within the five years preceding the application.
They also need a minimum of one year of Canadian work experience, at almost any job with a NOC skill level of O, A, or B.
The Canadian Language Benchmark demand is in most English language skills.
Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree or finished a different postsecondary program of three or more decades.
The deadline to apply for the provincial nomination is 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 21, 2020.
Candidates must consist of copies of their language tests and proof of schooling in their own applications. If educational credentials were obtained out of Canada, candidates need to incorporate a Educational Credential Assessment report.
Nova Scotia’s Labour Economy Priorities Stream invites immigration candidates based on the needs of the province’s labor market. The prior Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw from Nova Scotia, invited Express Entry candidates with expertise from the automotive sector .
Express Entry candidates invited
So as to be considered for a provincial nomination from Nova Scotia through the Labour Economy Priorities Stream, candidates first need to have a profile at the Express Entry system.
Express Entry manages applications for Canadian permanent home via three federal immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), along with Canadian Expertise Class (CEC).
Express Entry candidates are ranked on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Nova scotia latest pnp draw realses on 23Oct.
Now that Nova Scotia has issued invitations, also known as Letters of Interest, encouraged candidates now have 60 calendar days to complete their program for a provincial nomination.
If they receive the provincial nomination from Nova Scotia, they will automatically be given an extra 600 CRS points, that will effectively guarantee that they will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in a subsequent Express Entry draw.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2023: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023
- Top 05 Highest-Paying Jobs in Canada
- Five Canadian Provinces Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC, Quebec, and PEI Invited 7700+ Candidates
- Top 10 In-Demand Jobs in Australia For Indians