Nova Scotia invites Express Entry candidates in first draw of the year
Invitations were sent out through the state’s Labour Market Priorities stream
Nova Scotia encouraged immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence through its Labour Market Priorities stream on January 19. Nova scotia latest PNP Draw invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) did not disclose the amount of invitations were issued at the draw.
The flow is related with Express Entry. This means that those who received invitations need to have a legitimate profile in the national Express Entry system. The NSNP is able to select qualified candidates from the Express Entry Entry pool who meet provincial labor market needs.
In this draw, candidates need to have a primary occupation as a fiscal officer — National Occupation Classification (NOC) code 1114. In previous draws, the flow has targeted programmers and media developers, automotive industry employees in addition to nurses.
In order for an invitation, applicants should have received a Letter of Interest in the NSNP through Express Entry. Invited candidates should also have met the minimum work experience requirement for your Express Entry flow they are qualified for, and must have enough money to establish themselves in Nova Scotia, and pay the necessary fees.
To use for provincial nomination, candidates have to give reference letters from their companies and has to possess at least four decades of job experience as a fiscal officer. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or completed a program of at least three years at an educational institution .Nova scotia latest PNP Draw invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
They must also have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) rating of 9 or greater in English. That is significantly higher compared to last draw, when having a CLB score of 5 has been sufficient.
Those who obtained an letter of invitation in today’s draw would have until February 18, 2021 to submit their program. Candidates have to include a copy of their speech tests, proof of education and proof of employment.
Express Entry Canada
Candidates encouraged to apply for a provincial nomination throughout the Labour Economy Priorities stream in the modern draw needs a valid Express Entrance profile.
Express Entry is your method which the national government uses to manage permanent residence applications. It’s used mainly for the 3 primary economic class immigration applications :
- Federal Skilled worker program
- Federal skills trades program
- Canadian Experience class
Candidates in the Express Entry system are evaluated based on multiple factors such as their age, education, work experience and language ability. They’re rated according to the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invite the highest-ranking applicants at the system through regularly held Express Entry draws.
People who get a provincial nomination are given an additional 600 CRS points. This practically guarantees getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in another Express Entrance draw.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!