Manitoba PNP Points Calculator
Manitoba Province is a popular province in Canada with a stable economy and multiple opportunities available for the Skilled professionals. Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) is the key immigration program if you have plans to migrate to Manitoba. Manitoba PNP Points calculator helps you to check your eligibility for the program. This pnp points calculate that you are eligible for the Canada PR visa or not.
Through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) the province is able to nominate the immigrants who can help in the monetary advancement of the province. The point based system demands 60 points out of 100 based on five factors in order to be eligible.
These five credentials is:-
Points distribution of Manitoba PNP Points Calculator
Factor 1 –
Language Points are calculated according to documented proof of training and ability in one or both of Canada’s official languages, English and French. If you are proficient in both, choose as your first language the one you are most comfortable using. You must submit valid official results of a recent MPNP-approved language test as proof of your language proficiency.
|First Language||Points Awarded|
|CLB 8 or Higher||20|
|CLB 3 or Lower||0|
|CLB 5 or Higher||5|
|Maximum points Factor -1||25 (25% ofTotal)|
Age points are calculated according to the date your application is received by the MPNP
|21 to 45||10|
|50 or Older||0|
|Maximum Points – Factor 2||10 (10% of Total)|
Work experience points are based on documented proof of full-time employment in the past five years. Only full-time jobs of six months (continuous) or longer are considered.
|Years of Work Experience||Points Awarded|
|Less than 1 year||0|
|Four years or More||15|
|Maximum Points – Factor 3||15 (15% of Total)|
Education Points are based on documented proof of completed education and /or training programs at recognized education institutions. A completed program is one for which you have met all requirements and received a certificate, diploma or degree.
|Highest level of education||Points Awarded|
|Master’s degree or Doctorate||25|
|Two post-secondary programs of at least two years each||23|
|One post-secondary program of two years or longer||20|
|One one-year post-secondary program||14|
|No formal post-secondary education||0|
|Maximum Points – Factor 4||25 (25% of Total)|
Adaptability points are calculated according to documented proof of a strong connection to Manitoba and employability in your assessed occupation, demonstrating that you have the genuine intention and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Manitoba as a permanent resident.
|Connection to Manitoba||Points Awarded|
|Close relative in Manitoba||20|
|Invitation to Apply received from the MPNP as part of a recruitment mission or exploratory visit||20|
|Previous work experience in Manitoba (at least six months)||12|
|Completed post-secondary program of two years or more in Manitoba||12|
|Completed post-secondary program of at least one academic year in Manitoba||10|
|Friend or distant relative living in Manitoba||10|
|Maximum Points – Factor 5||25 (25% of Total)|
Who cannot apply to the MPNP?
The following are not eligible to submit an application to the MPNP:
- Temporary foreign workers currently working and residing in a province other than Manitoba
- Spouses of Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Individuals who have been refused by the MPNP within the last six months and who are not able to address the reason(s) for refusal
- Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program in Canada
Why Choose Us ?
Manitoba PNP program is one of the pathways to get settled in Canada. Applying for Manitoba PNP can be a very lengthy and hectic process as it requires huge documentation while submitting your profile with high commission. Province Immigration has been working since 2015 and is a PNP expert. We can help you to make your immigration journey smooth and hassle free with our huge experience in documentation.
If Canada Immigration is in your dream Province Immigration work to fulfill your dream to fly. Start your Canada Immigration through our expert help!
Why Province Immigration is The Best Immigration Consultants In Delhi?
- Being a visa consultant we have a huge responsibility to complete client’s expectations, your application is processed by great responsibility and accountability, for that we work 24*7 for our clients.
- We are an IRCC registered immigration consultant for Canada as well as for Australia.
- We understand our client’s needs and dreams and provide customised services to every client as per their profile and skill set.
- Over many years in the past we maintained a ZERO rejection rate. And proved ourselves as a reputed and best immigration consultant.
- We as an Immigration consultant provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval.
- Province Immigration aims at providing high quality immigration services to our clients. Our experts work 7 days to give you a quick response.
» In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.