Canada’s job market is wide open with many opportunities in numerous fields. For those who are not citizens or permanent residents, being able to work in Canada requires a job offer from a Canadian employer. There are several options for foreign workers. Some people will apply for temporary work permits and others will apply for permanent residence through the Skilled Worker category or Provincial Nomination, which will allow them the right to work in Canada.
WHY WORK IN CANADA ?
Working abroad can dramatically transform your life and career. Working abroad is the perfect option for you if you plan to:
- Grow your career and have international mobility
- Earn dollar salaries leading to higher saving
- Live in well-developed countries
- Have access to world-class education & healthcare
- Gain access to citizen benefits
- Get a powerful passport that facilitates international travel
- Transform your family’s life
How to find a job in Canada-
The following are the ways in which you can apply for a job in Canada -
- Permanent Residency visa- Introduced in January 2015, Express Entry program is a Major immigration program from the Federal Government of Canada. It allows skilled workers from across the world to settle in Canada and contribute to its economy. The Express Entry program as its name also suggests, is aimed at faster processing of PR Visa applications and offers applicants an express entry to Canada. Under this program, the Government aims to process such applications within 6 months, while the current average processing time is 6-8 months.
- International Transfer by Company : If you work for an international enterprise with an overseas presence in Canada, then you might get selected for a project in the country. This option is not very reliable as it depends upon your performance and the preference of your employers. However, if you are among a lucky few to be sent to Canada with a job, then you should make the most of it by applying for a Canadian PR after 1 or 2 years of continued work. This pathway is best suited for those applicants who already work for a major enterprise and are most likely to continue working for the same company after they make their move to Canada.
- Online Job Portals : There are many job websites /Tool in Canada such as
- Work Bc
- emploi - Quebec
- Job bank
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a fast-track immigration program that allows employers in Canada's four Atlantic provinces.
Once a designated employer finds a candidate who meets their employment needs and the program criteria, that employer will need to first offer them a job. Employers do not need to go through the process of obtaining a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) under this program.
Once the candidate has accepted the job, the employer will connect the candidate with a designated settlement service provider organization for a needs assessment and to develop a settlement plan. Employers will also support the long-term integration of the new immigrant and his or her family, if applicable, so they can reach the goals of their settlement plan once they arrive in Canada.
Do you need help finding work in Canada?
- Resume Preparation- Our team of expert resume writers is well aware of industry trends and technical terms and can help you craft a professional, appealing resume with quick turnaround time. We ensure that our resumes:
- Are packed with relevant industry keywords
- Are formatted to international standards
- Use appealing language that is relevant to your role
- Are well structured to guide the recruiter
- Highlight your career in an attractive timeline
- Focus on showing your strengths
- Build the case for you as a holistic professional
- Are quality checked to be error-free and well written
Recruiters and HR professionals view hundreds of resumes daily. Our resumes stand apart from other applicants because they make it easy for the recruiter to understand your profile quickly, thus increasing your chances of getting more interviews.
- LinkedIn Branding- With more than 500 million users, LinkedIn is the go-to platform for professionals from across the world. It is extensively used by recruiters to find and reach out to potential new hires. An impactful LinkedIn profile is essential for professionals looking to inspire trust and authority and invite meaningful connections. We help individuals create a better first impression through our LinkedIn Marketing Services. We help you advance your career with a compelling LinkedIn profile that gives recruiters the confidence to reach out to you.
- Slide share Resume- A good presentation can be an important part of your professional image. we will create a slideshare presentation of your profile. Slide share resume is an innovative and creative way to showcase your skills to the International job market.
4. Cover letter- A cover letter is a perfect companion to your resume detailing your profile. A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit as part of your job application (alongside your CV or Resume). Your resume’s cover letter is one of the strongest tools in your job hunt. It can strengthen a weak resume, distinguish you from boring job candidates, and help you make a connection with the hiring manager that would otherwise be impossible.
- Canada eyes on achieving 4,01,000 immigration goals
- Express Entry CEC Draw 2021
- Quebec latest PNP Draw 2021
- Latest Alberta PNP Draw 2021
- Nova Scotia invites French speaking candidates
- Manitoba PNP latest draw 2021
- Saskatchewan latest Draw PNP 2021
- Latest British Columbia PNP Draw 2021
- Latest Express Entry CEC Draw 2021
- Latest PEI PNP Draw 2021
- Express Entry latest Draw 2021
- British Columbia PNP Draw 2021
- Latest Alberta PNP Draw
- Manitoba PNP Latest Draw
- Latest Saskatchewan PNP Draw 2021
Why Province Immigration is the best immigration consultant in Delhi-
We provide 100% transparent and expert services with the best in industry pricing plan. We have Zero visa rejection rate till now.Our hard working and dedicated team of experts works 24*7, so that you can reach us at your convenience.Based on the user profile we analyze, recommend appropriate countries based on the employment opportunities available for professionals with specific skill sets and are aspiring for an international job with a permanent residency.
Our dedicated team ensures that everything runs smoothly, from proper documentation to quick hassle-free processing of your visa to any country and many more essential services.
We have been highly regarded as one of the best in the industry when it comes to delivering a pleasing and timely visa service to our customers. Be rest assured as we are looking into the tiniest detail possible.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.