Saskatchewan PNP invites 564 in new draw
Immigration candidates were invited to apply to Saskatchewan’s Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand streams.
Saskatchewan PNP draw was held on December 1.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) invited candidates in the International Skilled Worker class through two subcategories: Express Entry, and Occupations In-Demand. They sent out a total of 564 invitations to immigration candidates who had work experience in pick jobs. A total of 138 were invited through the Express Entry sub-category, and 426 invitations moved into Occupations In-Demand candidates.
So as to be invited in this draw, candidates from both sub-categories needed to have submitted Expression of Interest (EOI) profiles together with the SINP. Regardless of the category, encouraged candidates had an EOI score of at least 74 in order to be invited. This is actually the provincial necessity, not the Comprehensive Ranking System cutoff. Invited applicants had Educational Credential Assessments.
Invited candidates also needed work experience in one of 86 jobs. To see which occupations were included, go to the government webpage.
The SINP employs the EOI system to choose the candidates that have the most potential to be successful in the regional labor market. Candidates need to demonstrate their devotion to building a lifetime in Saskatchewan by showcasing their job experience, education, language ability, age, and relations to the province.
The SINP uses these five variables to evaluate candidates and give them a score out of 100 on the International Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid. The highest-scoring candidates are issued an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination from Saskatchewan.
Lately, Saskatchewan began giving more EOI points to people who can speak English and French. Saskatchewan PNP Draw invites immigrants for Provincial nomination.
Express Entry sub-category
In the most recent invitation round, Saskatchewan issued 138 invitations to candidates who’d profiles at the national Express Entry pool.
The national Express Entry system manages the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s main economic-class immigration applications: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Expertise Class.
If candidates in the national Express Entry pool filled an EOI for Saskatchewan, and they also scored 74 about the SINP’s Points Assessment Grid they may have been encouraged in the latest draw.
Express Entry applicants who apply and get a provincial nomination from the state of Saskatchewan are given an additional 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. This award effectively ensures that they will be encouraged to apply for permanent residence in another national Express Entry draw, as most invitation rounds invite applicants with scores above 470.
The same goes for almost any one of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs which are aligned with Express Entry.
Occupations In-Demand sub-category
The Occupations In-Demand sub-category is open to immigration candidates who do not have a federal Express Entrance profile. This app is for immigration candidates who have work experience in occupations that have labor shortages in Saskatchewan.
There were 426 Occupations In-Demand candidates encouraged to submit an application for a provincial nomination, also such as the Express Entry sub-category, applicants had a nationwide score of 74 in order to be picked.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Biggest express entry draws in March
- General draw to invite 175 candidates to British Columbia
- TOP 10 IN-DEMAND SKILLS TO GET A JOB IN CANADA, 2023