Saskatchewan PNP invites 564 in new draw
Immigration candidates were invited to apply to Saskatchewan’s Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand streams.
Saskatchewan PNP draw was held on December 1.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) invited candidates in the International Skilled Worker class through two subcategories: Express Entry, and Occupations In-Demand. They sent out a total of 564 invitations to immigration candidates who had work experience in pick jobs. A total of 138 were invited through the Express Entry sub-category, and 426 invitations moved into Occupations In-Demand candidates.
So as to be invited in this draw, candidates from both sub-categories needed to have submitted Expression of Interest (EOI) profiles together with the SINP. Regardless of the category, encouraged candidates had an EOI score of at least 74 in order to be invited. This is actually the provincial necessity, not the Comprehensive Ranking System cutoff. Invited applicants had Educational Credential Assessments.
Invited candidates also needed work experience in one of 86 jobs. To see which occupations were included, go to the government webpage.
The SINP employs the EOI system to choose the candidates that have the most potential to be successful in the regional labor market. Candidates need to demonstrate their devotion to building a lifetime in Saskatchewan by showcasing their job experience, education, language ability, age, and relations to the province.
The SINP uses these five variables to evaluate candidates and give them a score out of 100 on the International Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid. The highest-scoring candidates are issued an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination from Saskatchewan.
Lately, Saskatchewan began giving more EOI points to people who can speak English and French. Saskatchewan PNP Draw invites immigrants for Provincial nomination.
Express Entry sub-category
In the most recent invitation round, Saskatchewan issued 138 invitations to candidates who’d profiles at the national Express Entry pool.
The national Express Entry system manages the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s main economic-class immigration applications: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Expertise Class.
If candidates in the national Express Entry pool filled an EOI for Saskatchewan, and they also scored 74 about the SINP’s Points Assessment Grid they may have been encouraged in the latest draw.
Express Entry applicants who apply and get a provincial nomination from the state of Saskatchewan are given an additional 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. This award effectively ensures that they will be encouraged to apply for permanent residence in another national Express Entry draw, as most invitation rounds invite applicants with scores above 470.
The same goes for almost any one of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs which are aligned with Express Entry.
Occupations In-Demand sub-category
The Occupations In-Demand sub-category is open to immigration candidates who do not have a federal Express Entrance profile. This app is for immigration candidates who have work experience in occupations that have labor shortages in Saskatchewan.
There were 426 Occupations In-Demand candidates encouraged to submit an application for a provincial nomination, also such as the Express Entry sub-category, applicants had a nationwide score of 74 in order to be picked.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2024: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023