Start-up visa for Canada
Canada Start-Up Visa program (SUV)
In the event that you are a business person with an inventive business thought, you might be qualified to move to Canada startup visa program. The Start-Up Visa Program joins effective candidates with private segment associations in Canada who can give financing just as direction and their skill on building up and working a business in Canada. Effective candidates under this new Canadian immigration program will be conceded their Canadian permanent residency. Since dispatching as an experimental run program in 2013, the Start-up Visa Program has conceded several worker entrepreneurs to Canada, with the quantity of affirmations expanding every year. Read on for everything you need to know about Canada’s start-up visa program, including a step-by-step guide to the application process.
What is the Start-Up Visa Program?
Canada Startup visa program gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to immigrate to Canada in order to establish a new business. Immigrant business people must exhibit that their business is inventive, will make new openings for Canadians, and can contend on a worldwide scale.
What are the requirements for Canada’s start-up visa?
1- Have a qualifying business
- You must hold at least 10% of the voting rights attached to all shares of the company.
- Together with the designated organization, you must hold at least 50% of the voting rights attached to all shares of the company.
2-Secure commitment from a Designated Entity
- You need to demonstrate that you have the support of a venture capital fund, angel investor group, or business incubator.
- In order to do this, you must pitch your business idea and convince the organization that it is worth supporting.
- The process of pitching your business idea will be different for each organization.
- If your pitch is successful, you will receive a letter of support from the organization which must be included in your start-up visa application.
3- Prove ability in English or French
- You must take a language test from an approved agency and show that you meet the minimum level of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either English or French in speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
4- Proof of funds requirement
Interested applicants must show that they have enough money to support settlement in Canada for themselves and their family members.
- Latest Manitoba PNP Draw
- Nova Scotia Latest PNP Draw
- Canadian schools reopening
- PEI Latest PNP Draw
- Latest BC PNP Draw
- Ontario PNP Latest Draw
- Latest PNP Draw of British Columbia
- Latest Express Entry Draw Canada
- Parental PR Immigration Program now Open
- More immigrants employee in September
- Manitoba New PNP Draw
- Biggest quarter for Express Entry
- Changes to Alberta PNP Immigration
- Parental PR Immigration program 2020
- British Columbia PNP Draw for IT
|Number of family members||Required funds (in CAD)|
|1 (single applicant)||$12,960|
|For each additional family member, add||$3,492|
Designated Investor Groups for the Start-Up Visa
Below you will find a list of all Venture Capital Funds and Angel Investor Groups that have been designated to participate in this Canadian immigration program.
- Blackberry Partners Fund II LP (doing business as Relay Ventures Fund II)
- Celtic House Venture Partners
- Celtic House Venture Partners Fund III L.P.
- Celtic House Venture Partners Fund IV LP
- DRI Capital Inc.
- Golden Opportunities Fund Inc.
- I-Novia Capital Inc.
- New Brunswick Innovation Foundation Inc.
- North water Intellectual Property Fund
- OMERS Ventures Management Inc.
- Pangaea Ventures Fund III, LP
- PRIVEQ Capital Funds
- PRIVEQ III Limited Partnership
- PRIVEQ IV Limited Partnership
- Advantage Growth (No.2) L.P.
- Ontario SME Capital Corporation
- Quorum Investment Pool Limited Partnership
- Quorum Secured Equity Trust
- Rho Canada Ventures
- Summer hill Venture Partners Management Inc
- Tandem Expansion Management Inc.
- Vanedge Capital Limited Partnership
- Version One Ventures
- Wellington Financial LP
- West cap Mgt. Ltd.
- Yale town Venture Partners Inc.
What is the processing time for Canada’s start-up visa?
Applications are typically processed within 12 to 16 months. However, applicants can apply for a temporary work permit enabling them to begin working in Canada prior to the approval of their permanent residence application. Once an application is approved, the principal applicant and all accompanying family members will receive Canadian permanent resident status.
What is the processing fees for start-up visa?
The application fee for the Start-up Visa Program is CAD $1,575 for the principal plus a $500 right of permanent residence fee, $825 for accompanying spouse/common-law partner plus a $500 right of permanent residence fee, and $225 per dependent child.
Why Choose Province Immigration ?
Province Immigration the best immigration consultant in Delhi for Start up visa of Canada. We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval. Some of the main factor that make us the Best Immigration consultancy for Start Up visa –
→ Processing fee – We don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
→ Working Days – We work 7 days for our clients.
→ Scope of services – We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
→ Refund – We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result, Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 60% of our Processing fee.
→ Complementary Services – Your visa application is just 50% of
settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
→ Success Rate – We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one
of the highest in industry.
→ Visa categories – We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm
your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.