IRCC Has Invited 2700 Express Entry Candidates For An Invitation This Week
It is exciting news for the candidates as the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has started inviting candidates for this week’s express entry draw. This came along with the minimum Express Entry score required for all the draws.
700 Applicants Are Invited By IRCC In A Surprise All-Program Draw on 4 July, 2023
In the most recent draw, IRCC has put an invitation for 700 candidates in surprise all-program draw.
The candidates who are going to apply for this draw must possess a Comprehensive Ranking System Score or CRS Score of minimum 511 points. IRCC has also announced a surprise for candidates with this draw. They mentioned that they will 1,500 healthcare workers via category-based selection on July 5, 2023.
Along with this surprise, it was also mentioned by them that there will be a draw for the candidates with experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields. This will be the category-based draw for Express Entry specifically for STEM professionals. The minimum score for both the draws are disclosed by IRCC itself.
Category-Based Draw Now Introduced By IRCC
It is very good news for the candidates seeking for immigration as IRCC has now introduced the system of selection on category-based draw. There you can look for the occupations or professionals you are specialized in and then analyze the best in-demand job for you. There are six categories for which a candidate may apply for:
- Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) professions
- Trades, such as carpenters, plumbers, and contractors
- Agriculture and agri-food
- Strong French-language proficiency
What Is Express Entry Score?
Express Entry score is determined by an application management system called Express Entry. It is used by IRCC to choose the ideal candidates for permanent residency based on their CRS score. This is generally evaluated on the basis of some criterias such as work experience, occupation, language ability, education, age and more. You need to upload your profile on the Express Entry system to get your score and ranking alongside other candidates. The candidate who gets the highest score is likely to receive an invitation to apply (ITA).
First Express Entry STEM Draw By IRCC on 5 July, 2023
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) holds an Express Entry draw just for those candidates with experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields. It is a novel initiative to support the development of the country’s innovation-driven industries and to fulfil Canada’s growing demand for individuals having those professional backgrounds.
Candidates who are selected for permanent residency under the Express Entry draw will be given first preference if they have a good background in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics. They also need to get the required Express Entry score. By focusing on these specific fields, Canada works on attracting skilled workers from across the world who can contribute to the country’s increasing technical breakthroughs, research, and economic prosperity.
This week, the IRCC sent out invites for a second round of Express Entry for candidates who are eligible for STEM. For your information, IRCC has invited 500 candidates in total. Therefore, a candidate applying for this must get a minimum CRS score of 486.
Furthermore, IRCC did another round of invitations this week. In this they are inviting 1,500 healthcare workers to apply for PR. Express Entry applicants for the Federal Skilled Worker Programme, the Canadian Experience Class, and the Federal Skilled Trades Programme are taken into account in an all-program draw.
1,500 Express Entry Candidates Are Invited By IRCC In The Third Round Of Healthcare Occupation Draw on 6 July, 2023
Surprisingly, IRCC has invited candidates for the third time in a row for Express Entry.
These invitations are issued for the candidates who are specifically eligible for the category-based draw in healthcare professions. For your information, IRCC has invited 1500 candidates in total. Therefore, a candidate applying for this must get a minimum CRS score of 463. This is the Express Entry round’s 2023 invitation with the lowest CRS score indeed.
Healthcare Professions For Category-Based Selections
From the six categories that we have mentioned above, healthcare occupation wins the list with 35 eligible occupations in total. These are as follows:
- Audiologists and speech language pathologists
- Dieticians and nutritionists
- Education counsellors
- Nursing coordinators and supervisors
- Occupational therapists
- Assisting occupations in support of health services
- Other practitioners of natural healing
- Professional occupations in health diagnosing/treating
- Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
- Paramedical occupations
- Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants
- Physician assistants, midwives and allied health professionals
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- Specialists in clinical and laboratory medicine
- Specialists in surgery
- Therapists in counselling and related specialized therapies
- Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners and acupuncturists
- General practitioners and family physicians
- Instructors of persons with disabilities
- Kinesiologists/professional occupation in therapy and assessment
- Licensed practical nurses
- Massage therapists
- Medical laboratory assistants and related technical occupations
- Medical laboratory technologists
- Medical radiation technologists
- Medical sonographers
- Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- Nurse practitioners
Let’s see what IRCC has for the candidates in coming times. Surely, IRCC will come up with more draws in 2023 surprising candidates with new category-based selections. Follow Province Immigration to keep yourself updated with the latest news.