Another Express Entry Draw Held By Canada On July 12
This is great news for the Canadian immigration seeking candidates as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held yet another round of inviting candidates for Express Entry.
IRCC on 12 July 2023 has invited 3,800 candidates in a French language category-based draw and the candidates should have at least a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 375.
What Is Express Entry System?
Before applying for this draw, you should note what Express Entry is. It is a point based system used to calculate a candidate’s points for getting permanent residency in Canada. This is a part of immigration process and helps to find the skilled candidates to boost the economy of the province.
You are eligible for the Express Entry only if:
- You are an experienced or skilled worker in the occupation that is in high demand in the province.
- You have passed the language proficiency test with a valid point in the preferred language of the province. For Canada, English and French are mandatory.
- You have a job offer from an employee in Canada.
- You are financially stable to support yourself and your family.
- You have passed medical and security tests.
Meeting all the requirements is necessary for you. After that, you can create your Express Entry profile and then submit your application for further process. Once this has been done by you, the Canadian government will check your profile and if you get selected they will send you an Invitation to Apply or ITA.
About Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
Your CRS score is based on a number of factors. This includes:
- Educational Qualifications: Your level of degree will be checked. That is why, it is suggested to get a higher level of degrees such as masters, or PHDs from any reputational institution of Canada.
- Job Experience: It is suggested to have at least three years of experience in the occupation or profession that is in demand in Canada.
- Language Proficiency: You must have passed the language test such as IELTS, PTE, etc. Languages include French, and English.
- Age: Your age also matters to get you a good point. The younger you are, the higher score you will get on the CRS system.
You need to have good points for each factor in order to rank good on the CRS system.
Categories Included In The Category-Based Se;Ection Draws
- STEM professions
- Agriculture and agri-food
- Strong French-language proficiency
Previous Draws Held By IRCC
- IRCC has invited 800 candidates for an all-program draw on July 11. This required a CRS score of 505.
- IRCC has invited 700 candidates for an all-program draw on July 4. This required a CRS score of 511.
- IRCC has invited 500 candidates for the STEM program on July 5. This required a CRS score of 486.
- IRCC has invited 1500 candidates for the category-based draw for healthcare professionals. This required a CRS score of 463.
- IRCC has invited 2300 candidates for French language category-based. This required a CRS score of 439.
To get the latest updates on the draws, stay connected with Province Immigration.