Quebec invites 208 in new Arrima draw for permanent residence
Quebec’s second draw of the year was more than two times bigger than the first
Quebec encouraged 208 optimistic immigration candidates to submit an application for a permanent selection on March 30. Quebec latest PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
The Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) invited these candidates under the Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP) who’d registered an Expression of Interest (EOI) at Quebec’s online registration portalsite, Arrima.
There were two types of candidates encouraged in the Most Recent round :
- those who had a validated job offer; and
- those who have been in Quebec as a diplomat, consular officer, United Nations representative, or a representative of any intergovernmental organization with operations in the province, and their employees.
The new draw is the second of the year from Quebec. The first happened in January in which the province issued 95 invitations. Quebec latest PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
Quebec’s immigration programs are handled by the province based on selection criteria and procedures that are distinct from Canada’s immigration programs. Ultimately, it is up to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to make the final decision on immigration programs.
Arrima premiered in 2018 to manage the pool of applicants to the RSWP and also to simplify an application ingestion system that was previously based on a”first-come, first-served” approach.
Candidates 18 decades old and older interested in immigrating to Quebec throughout the RSWP must first make an EOI profile Arrima, after which they are placed in a pool of applicants.
MIFI then invites the many qualified candidates based on, among other standards, current provincial market labor needs and the person’s powerful potential to integrate into Quebec society.
Those invited to apply for permanent selection generally have 60 days to submit a complete immigration application, pay the necessary fees and existing all of the required documents.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Provincial Nominee Program – Step by Step guide￼
- Express Entry Draw #236 – 4,750 ITAs are issued
- Everything about NOC 2021: Changes and Effect
- Express Entry #234: Lowest CRS since 2020
- Express Entry Draw #233: Canada invited 4,250 Candidates
- Express Entry Draw #232: 3,750 ITAs are issued
- Express Entry Draw #231
- Express Entry Draw #230: ITAs are increased to 2,750.
- Express Entry Draw #229: Forth all-program draw since July
- Express Entry Draw #228: 2,000 ITAs are issued