PEI PNP invites 195 in new immigration draw
Express Entry, Labour Impact, and Business Impact candidates were invited to apply for a provincial nomination from PEI
Prince Edward Island held its final scheduled draw of this year on December 17. PEI PNP new immigration Draw for provincial nomination.
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) issued a total of 195 invitations. Most of the invitations, 174, went to Express Entry and Labour Effect candidates. Business Impact candidates took home the rest 21, as long as they had at the minimum point threshold of 85. Canada immigration is now become very need of immigrants.
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) permit Canada’s provinces and territories to select spiritual candidates who meet their labor market needs. They occasionally align with Canada’s national Express Entry program .
PEI Express Entry Category
Eligible candidates are provided a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score for their age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English and French.
Express Entry candidates who receive a provincial nomination are given an additional 600 points toward their CRS score, and are effectively guaranteed an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in a subsequent Express Entry draw.
In order to be considered for a provincial nomination from PEI, Express Entry candidates will need to make an EOI profile with the PEI PNP.
EOI profiles are given points based on the state’s unique points grid. The highest-scoring candidates are then invited to apply through monthly appeals. PEI PNP new immigration Draw.
The PEI PNP did not provide a breakdown of how many Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates were encouraged, nor the minimal EOI score required for every category.
Labour Impact Category
The Labour Impact Category is for foreign nationals who have a valid job offer in PEI, and also have support from their company. It is separated into three classes: Skilled Worker, Critical Employee , and International Graduate.
Nominees in this class must also submit an EOI profile in order to be considered for a provincial nomination through the Labour Impact Category.
Business Impact Category
The 21 candidates who were invited through the Business Impact Category on November 19 had a minimal EOI score of 85. These invitations were issued under the Work Permit Stream, which is for foreign entrepreneurs who wish to own and operate a business in PEI.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw