Manitoba PNP invites 218 immigration candidates
Manitoba has now issued 490 invitations to PNP candidates so far this month
Manitoba invited 218 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on January 28. Manitoba Latest PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
This is the next draw of this month for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), in which skilled workers and international graduates were invited through three immigration streams :
- Skilled workers in Manitoba
- International Education Stream
- Skilled Workers Overseas
The invitations, also Called Letters of Advice to Employ (LAAs), were distributed as follows Combined with their Expression of Interest (EOI) score requirement :
• Skilled Workers in Manitoba— 178 LAAs with a score of at least 518
• Skilled Workers Overseas— 17 LAAs with a score of at least 681
• International Education Stream— 23 LAAs, no EOI score requirement provided.
Out of the 218 LAAs issued, 13 went to Express Entry candidates. The MPNP says they will deny any of these candidates who don’t have a legal Express Entry ID, a job seeker validation code, and verifiable experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Jobs list.
The MPNP only considered Skilled Worker Overseas candidates in this draw if they were directly invited under a tactical recruitment initiative. Manitoba Latest PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
If candidates scored greater than the minimum ranking but didn’t receive an LAA, it could be because :
• their third-party language test did not have a valid test number
• their language test is no longer valid
• the candidate was invited under a strategic recruitment initiative, but they did not send a valid invitation number.
The MPNP stated that candidates who are in one of these scenarios can update their EOI profile with the proper information in order to be considered for another draw.
Candidates that are working at a regulated occupation have been encouraged in this draw. The MPNP says that they might refuse candidates who aren’t really working in a regulated occupation, or who do not offer evidence of having completed all of licensing steps to be used in Manitoba. Those who are in this scenario have the option to reduce their LAA.
Manitoba EOI system
People who want to immigrate through Manitoba’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Have to register an Expression of Interest Using the MPNP to Obtain an LAA Throughout the Skilled Workers in Manitoba and Licensed Employees Overseas streams.
Under Manitoba’s system, such applicants are rated out of 1,000 points for human capital characteristics like their French or English language skills, schooling, work experience, Manitoba connections, along with other aspects.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Biggest express entry draws in March