Manitoba PNP invites 218 immigration candidates
Manitoba has now issued 490 invitations to PNP candidates so far this month
Manitoba invited 218 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on January 28. Manitoba Latest PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
This is the next draw of this month for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), in which skilled workers and international graduates were invited through three immigration streams :
- Skilled workers in Manitoba
- International Education Stream
- Skilled Workers Overseas
The invitations, also Called Letters of Advice to Employ (LAAs), were distributed as follows Combined with their Expression of Interest (EOI) score requirement :
• Skilled Workers in Manitoba— 178 LAAs with a score of at least 518
• Skilled Workers Overseas— 17 LAAs with a score of at least 681
• International Education Stream— 23 LAAs, no EOI score requirement provided.
Out of the 218 LAAs issued, 13 went to Express Entry candidates. The MPNP says they will deny any of these candidates who don’t have a legal Express Entry ID, a job seeker validation code, and verifiable experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Jobs list.
The MPNP only considered Skilled Worker Overseas candidates in this draw if they were directly invited under a tactical recruitment initiative. Manitoba Latest PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
If candidates scored greater than the minimum ranking but didn’t receive an LAA, it could be because :
• their third-party language test did not have a valid test number
• their language test is no longer valid
• the candidate was invited under a strategic recruitment initiative, but they did not send a valid invitation number.
The MPNP stated that candidates who are in one of these scenarios can update their EOI profile with the proper information in order to be considered for another draw.
Candidates that are working at a regulated occupation have been encouraged in this draw. The MPNP says that they might refuse candidates who aren’t really working in a regulated occupation, or who do not offer evidence of having completed all of licensing steps to be used in Manitoba. Those who are in this scenario have the option to reduce their LAA.
Manitoba EOI system
People who want to immigrate through Manitoba’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Have to register an Expression of Interest Using the MPNP to Obtain an LAA Throughout the Skilled Workers in Manitoba and Licensed Employees Overseas streams.
Under Manitoba’s system, such applicants are rated out of 1,000 points for human capital characteristics like their French or English language skills, schooling, work experience, Manitoba connections, along with other aspects.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2024: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now