Saskatchewan invites 248 PNP candidates
So far in 2021, Saskatchewan has encouraged 1,975 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination
Saskatchewan encouraged 248 primary candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on March 11.Latest Saskatchewan PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
Regardless of the stream invited candidates had an Expression of Interest (EOI) rating of 71 to be able to be encouraged. They also needed Educational Credential Assessments to show their foreign education was equivalent to the Canadian standard.
In addition they had work experience in one of those 70 in-demand jobs listed on the government webpage. A number of the qualified occupations include purchasing agents and officers, social and community service workers, as well as educational counsellors.
About the Occupations In-Demand sub-category
The Occupations In-Demand sub-category is a base Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), meaning it is available to immigration candidates who don’t have a national Express Entry profile.
This sub-category is for highly skilled employees with expertise in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan, that don’t yet have a job offer from the state. Latest Saskatchewan PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
In order to apply for Canadian immigration through this sub-category, foreign nationals will need to create an EOI profile through the SINP’s online application system.
Saskatchewan’s EOI system allows the province to select immigration candidates which have the capacity to flourish in the prairie province. Candidates will be assessed on how their job experience, education, language ability, age, and relations to the province demonstrate their capability to settle into a life in Saskatchewan.
They are then given a score out of 100 based on the SINP’s International Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid. The highest-scoring candidates are issued an invitation to submit an application for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence.
About the Express Entry sub-category
The Express Entry sub-category is an enhanced PNP, meaning it’s linked to the federal Express Entry program .
Express Entry manages the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s main economic-class immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
Candidates with Express Entry profiles should also create EOI profiles for Saskatchewan in order to be considered for an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination.
Express Entry applicants that apply for and get a provincial nomination in the province of Saskatchewan are granted an additional 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System score at the national level and are effectively guaranteed an invitation to submit an application for Canadian permanent residence.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2023: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023
- Top 05 Highest-Paying Jobs in Canada
- Five Canadian Provinces Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC, Quebec, and PEI Invited 7700+ Candidates
- Top 10 In-Demand Jobs in Australia For Indians
- Know About The Australia Skilled Occupation List | SOL List Australia 2023
- Another Express Entry Draw Held By Canada On July 12