Express Entry: 5,000 CEC candidates invited
Canada continues on its commitment to welcome 108,500 newcomers through Express Entry-managed programs
Canada encouraged 5,000 Express Entry candidates to apply for permanent residence on March 18. Latest Express Entry CEC draw 2021 invites candidates.
Invited candidates necessary to be eligible for the Canadian Expertise Course (CEC) and also have a score of at least 449 so as to receive an Invitation to Apply. Some of their basic eligibility conditions for the CEC comprise a year of full-time skilled work experience in Canada, and intermediate language skills among other criteria.
Candidates that had the minimal score of 449 were only included if they filed their Express Entry profile before February 19, 2021 UTC, in accordance with the tie-break rule.
This brand new CEC-only draw demonstrates that Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is ongoing to prioritize in-Canada immigration applicants, while traveling restrictions are still in place. About 77 per cent of Express Entry applicants in Canada are eligible for the CEC, based on IRCC data from March 8.
While traveling restrictions continue to be in place, the national government has chosen to concentrate on Express Entry applicants that are currently in Canada so as to satisfy its immigration goals for 2021.” “IRCC was doing so by holding PNP- and CEC-specific draws.”
PNP-only candidates have shown to the state that nominated them which they have the essential skills to encourage the regional labor market. These candidates have greater CRS scores because acquiring a PNP mechanically grants Express Entry applicants an extra 600 points.
This is the very first CEC-only draw because February 13, when IRCC encouraged each CEC-eligible candidate in the Express Entry pool, a complete of 27,332 immigration candidates.
As a result of this record-smashing draw, the amount of ITAs issued in 2021 is currently 43,840. At this time this past year, IRCC had murdered 19,368.
To compensate for a shortage of new permanent residents declared in 2020, Canada has committed to deliver in 401,000 new immigrants in 2021. Of these, 108,500 are anticipated to come through Express Entry-managed applications .Latest Express Entry CEC draw 2021 invites candidates.
How does Express Entry work?
“Express Entry Isn’t an immigration program itself, but a Program management system for the 3 Applications under the Federal High Skilled Class: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, along with the Canadian Experience Class.
In order to get into the Express Entry pool of candidates, proficient workers have to be eligible for these programs. If so, they will get a score depending on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), which awards points for a candidate’s age, education, work experience, language proficiency in English or French, in addition to other factors.
IRCC subsequently invites the highest-scoring applicants to submit an application for Canadian permanent residence.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw