B.C. invited 230 immigration candidates in new PNP draw
Immigration candidates who are approved at the provincial level will be able to apply for permanent residence in Canada
B.C. invited 230 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on December 22. Latest British Columbia PNP Draw invites candidates for provincial nomination.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued invitations throughout the Express Entry BC (EEBC) along with Skills Immigration streams.
Candidates were invited under the following sub-categories: Skilled Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled.
Below is a more detailed breakdown of this sub-categories contained in the draw and the minimum scores needed in order to Get an invitation :
• Skills Immigration: Skilled Worker: 95
• Skills Immigration: International Graduate: 95
• Skills Immigration Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled: 77
• Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker: 99
• Express Entry BC: International Graduate: 99
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the activities of certain sectors and companies in British Columbia. Because of this, some jobs continue to be excluded from current draws. A list of occupations that were not included in the past draw can be found on the BC PNP internet page.
The Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC (EEBC) streams of the BC PNP are intended to attract and retain international employees or scholars who have the qualifications, education and work experience to fill positions that are in high-demand in British Columbia.
If you are thinking about applying under one of those two streams, the very first step is to produce a profile through the BC PNP’s internet portal and register under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
You will then be assessed and issued a score based on factors such as job location, level of schooling, work experience, proficiency in English and wages. Latest British Columbia PNP Draw invites candidates for provincial nomination.
If you are approved, you will be able to use your provincial nomination to apply for permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) below the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
Having a profile at the Express Entry program and receiving a nomination out of British Columbia will give you an additional 600 points toward your Records Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
These additional points will essentially guarantee you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in a future federal Express Entry draw.
Express Entry draws generally take place every 2 weeks and can see around 5,000 invitations issued each moment.
B.C. holds draws through its different BC PNP categories and flows on a weekly basis.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!