Canada among top ‘safe and stable’ countries for international students
Survey suggests Canada one of the most popular study destinations
Canada is one of the top nations considered to be ‘secure and safe’ for global students and has improved its standing as the’ go-to’ study destination due to its handling of the COVID-19 pandemic. Canada is the safest country for International Students.
In addition, the survey suggests that nations considered to be ‘safe and secure’ are not necessarily seen as being ‘welcoming and open.’ However, Canada is among the highest countries which are considered to be both.
In fact, Canada has introduced several measures to allow international students to travel to their desired destination. Pupils who wish to travel to Canada only have to be attending a college or university which has obtained approval on its own COVID-19 readiness plan from the provincial authorities where the institution is in. It does not matter where the student is travelling from.
Findings from that survey showed Canada as one of the nations who are ahead of the pack, together with New Zealand and Australia. Canada is the safest country for International Students.
Navitas repeated the research from September 2020. Canada had enhanced its overall position since May, but was now competing with the United Kingdom for the best place, rather than the Oceanic states.
How to obtain a Canadian study permit
The first step to studying in Canada is to choose what Designated Learning Institution (DLI) you wish to examine, and which program you wish to research.
After applying for your desired application , you might get a letter of approval from the DLI.
You will then have to submit an application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) so as to obtain a research permit.
Should you wish, you might also include your family members in the program, so that they, too, will join you in Canada. Your spouse may have the ability to procure an open work permit, so that they can work for any employer in Canada while you examine.
To submit your application, you will need the letter of approval from the DLI and also prove you have sufficient money to pay for your tuition for the first year. You are also required to demonstrate that you have no criminal record and maintain good health.
If your DLI is from the state of Quebec, then you’re also required to obtain a Certificate acceptation du Quebec (CAQ, or Quebec Acceptance Certificate).
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2023: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023
- Top 05 Highest-Paying Jobs in Canada