New British Columbia Tech Pilot draw issues 80 invitations
British Columbia invited skilled workers and international graduates in a new BC PNP Tech Pilot draw
British Columbia has issued 80 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination in the second draw of this year. British Columbia new tech pilot draw of 2021.
The January 12 draw was conducted under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)’s Tech Pilot.
Immigration candidates with job offers in B.C.’s technology sector are invited to apply for a provincial nomination through weekly draws.
Candidates chosen in the Most Recent draw were from accredited Employee and Global Graduate subcategories under the Skills Immigration and Express Entry B.C. streams. Invited applicants needed a minimum provincial rating of 80.
Express Entry candidates who apply for and get a provincial nomination from British Columbia receive an extra 600 points toward their ranking score and are prioritized for an invitation to submit an application for Canadian permanent residence.
Last week, British Columbia was among the very first Canadian provinces to kick off the New Year with fresh invitations to use for provincial nominations. On January 5, 2021, a total of 168 applicants were invited to submit an application for a provincial nomination for permanent residence.
Throughout that draw, candidates were encouraged under the following sub-categories: Skilled Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled. British Columbia new tech pilot draw of 2021.
The BC PNP uses a points-based system called the Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS). These points determine if a candidate could be invited to use in a given invitation round. The rating is based on lots of factors such as level of education, years of direct work experience and having a B.C. job offer.
An invitation to apply will not guarantee that applicants will be approved for a nomination.
Introduced in 2017, the Tech Pilot gives a fast-tracked pathway to Canadian permanent residence for global gift with a job offer in one of their pilot 29 eligible tech occupations.
The job offer should be one year in length and have at least 120 days remaining on it in the time of program.
The BC PNP said that the Tech pilot” supports the appeal of skilled workers and helps fill the demand for in-demand tech talent by enlarging the state’s technology talent pool”
The BC PNP Tech Pilot has been extended several times since its launch and is now operational until June 2021.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!