Business Visa to Canada
What is the Canada Business Visa?
Canada Business Visa Details
The Canada business visa allows those who want to go to Canada with the purposes of doing business with a Canadian company to enter the country and engage in the following activities:
- Attend meetings.
- Participate in conferences or workshops.
- Sign agreements, etc.
The Business Persons and Business Delegations Visa is a temporary visa, which means that the person who holds it can only stay in Canada for a short period of time, usually less than 6 months. Also, the individual with this visa isn’t permitted to work for any organization in Canada. They are just permitted to examine business and consent to any likely arrangements.
In the event that you need to go to Canada to work incidentally, at that point you need a Temporary Workers Visa for Canada. With the Business Persons Visa, you are additionally not permitted to profit by Canadian health coverage or apply to get Canadian documents.
Documents Required for Canada Business Visa : –
To apply for a Canada Business Visa, you need the following documentation –
- Passport & travel history
- Completed application & consulate fees
- Background documentation
- Documents from your company
- Adequate medical insurance
- Documents proving you will not be staying beyond the stipulated time.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Business Visa Canada?
- You should have your own business in a nation other than Canada or be a worker of a business enlisted in a nation other than Canada.
- You must have an income from a place of work that is located in a country other than Canada, so you cannot be an employee in Canada.
- It is advisable to have a record of regarding different business visas from different nations.
- You should have confirmation that you are building up a business relationship with an organization in Canada or that you have been welcomed for a gathering, meeting, or workshop.
How to Apply for a Canada Business Visa?
5- Send your passport for stamping.
Completing the document file for a Canada Business Visa
How Long is the Canada Business Visa processing time?
Depending on the workload of the Canadian Embassy you are applying in, you will have to wait from 1 to 6 weeks for the Business Visa to be processed.
What is the Canada Business Visa fees?
The expense to apply for the Canadian Business Visa is CAD$100 with an extra charge of CAD$85 in the event that you are approached to give your biometric data. So the application cost for the Business Visa is CAD$185.If your visa is affirmed, at that point you should pay for the identification handling, which costs around CAD$45.
A Business Visa to Canada opens doors to a whole new market. As one of the world’s most advanced economies, Canada has much to offer by way of trade and business. Province Immigration can help you apply for the business visa with confidence through our expert Canada visa & immigration services. Talk to us today to get your Canada Business Visa process underway.
- Saskatchewan PNP Draw of 2021
- PEI Latest PNP Draw of 2021
- Latest Express Entry Draw for CEC candidates
- Latest Express Entry Draw 2021
- Nova Scotia PNP latest Draw
- Alberta Latest PNP Draw
- Canada new immigration priorities
- Manitoba new PNP Draw 2021
- Ontario latest PNP Draw 2021
- British Columbia new tech pilot Draw of 2021
- Latest SINP Draw
- Express Entry Canada newest Draw
- Express entry draw of 2021
- British Columbia newest PNP Draw
- Newest Express Entry Draw Canada
- Latest British Columbia PNP draw
- Latest Quebec PNP Draw
- Saskatchewan New PNP Draw
- More Canadian universities allowed International Students
- Canada banning all flights from UK
- PEI PNP new immigration Draw
- Manitoba biggest PNP Draw
Why we are the Best immigration consultants in Delhi for Canada!
- Processing fee –we don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
- Working Days- We work 7 days for our clients.
- Scope of services- We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
- Refund- We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result, Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 60% of our Processing fee.
- Complementary Services- Your visa application is just 50% of settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
- Success Rate- We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in industry.
- Visa categories- We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.