B.C. issues 358 invitations in new PNP draw
Candidates were invited through the Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration streams
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued invitations Throughout the Express Entry BC (EEBC) along with Skills Immigration streams.Latest British Columbia draw invites immigrants.
Candidates were invited under the Skilled Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled subcategories.
The minimum required score for successful candidates was as follows :
- Skills Immigration: Skilled Worker: 93 points
- Skills Immigration: International Graduate: 94 points
- Skills Immigration Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled: 75 points
- Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker: 92 points
- Express Entry BC: International Graduate: 93 points
Due to the corona virus effect on B.C. companies, certain jobs were excluded in this draw. The BC PNP web page has a full list of all excluded occupations.
B.C. holds draws through its various PNP categories and flows on a weekly basis.In latest British Columbia draw invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
To apply for the Licensed Immigration or Express Entry BC groups candidates must first produce a profile through the BC PNP’s internet portal and enroll under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are assessed and issued a score based on factors such as level of education, work experience, competence in English and area of job.
Express Entry applicants that get a nomination from British Columbia will receive an additional 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Such individuals are effectively ensured an Invitation To Employ (ITA) in a future federal Express Entry draw.
Every week, B.C. issues invitations beneath its Tech Pilot.
The BC PNP Tech Pilot is a fast-track immigration pathway for both in-demand IT workers and global students. It operates through B.C.’s present provincial immigration streams.
In order to be considered for immigration to B.C. through this program, candidates have to have a legitimate job offer in among 29 eligible occupations.
Eligible jobs for the BC PNP Tech Pilot contain computer and information systems managers, civil engineers, web designers and developers, translators as well as audio and video recording technicians, among others.
Compared to other BC PNP flows that require a supply of permanent employment, Tech Pilot project offers must have a minimum duration of one year. However, offers of employment which are more than 1 year in length will still be qualified under the pilot. It’s also mandatory that the job offer be full-time and from a qualified employer in the province.
Candidates that are encouraged to apply for a provincial nomination have 30 days to submit a comprehensive application.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Provincial Nominee Program – Step by Step guide￼
- Express Entry Draw #236 – 4,750 ITAs are issued
- Everything about NOC 2021: Changes and Effect
- Express Entry #234: Lowest CRS since 2020
- Express Entry Draw #233: Canada invited 4,250 Candidates
- Express Entry Draw #232: 3,750 ITAs are issued
- Express Entry Draw #231
- Express Entry Draw #230: ITAs are increased to 2,750.
- Express Entry Draw #229: Forth all-program draw since July
- Express Entry Draw #228: 2,000 ITAs are issued
- Express Entry Draw #227: 1,750 ITAs are issued
- Express Entry #226: All Program Draw resume
- Express Entry Draw #225
- Express Entry Draw #224, invited 932 PNP candidates
- Express Entry Draw #223