B.C. issues 358 invitations in new PNP draw
Candidates were invited through the Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration streams
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued invitations Throughout the Express Entry BC (EEBC) along with Skills Immigration streams.Latest British Columbia draw invites immigrants.
Candidates were invited under the Skilled Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled subcategories.
The minimum required score for successful candidates was as follows :
- Skills Immigration: Skilled Worker: 93 points
- Skills Immigration: International Graduate: 94 points
- Skills Immigration Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled: 75 points
- Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker: 92 points
- Express Entry BC: International Graduate: 93 points
Due to the corona virus effect on B.C. companies, certain jobs were excluded in this draw. The BC PNP web page has a full list of all excluded occupations.
B.C. holds draws through its various PNP categories and flows on a weekly basis.In latest British Columbia draw invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
To apply for the Licensed Immigration or Express Entry BC groups candidates must first produce a profile through the BC PNP’s internet portal and enroll under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are assessed and issued a score based on factors such as level of education, work experience, competence in English and area of job.
Express Entry applicants that get a nomination from British Columbia will receive an additional 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Such individuals are effectively ensured an Invitation To Employ (ITA) in a future federal Express Entry draw.
Every week, B.C. issues invitations beneath its Tech Pilot.
The BC PNP Tech Pilot is a fast-track immigration pathway for both in-demand IT workers and global students. It operates through B.C.’s present provincial immigration streams.
In order to be considered for immigration to B.C. through this program, candidates have to have a legitimate job offer in among 29 eligible occupations.
Eligible jobs for the BC PNP Tech Pilot contain computer and information systems managers, civil engineers, web designers and developers, translators as well as audio and video recording technicians, among others.
Compared to other BC PNP flows that require a supply of permanent employment, Tech Pilot project offers must have a minimum duration of one year. However, offers of employment which are more than 1 year in length will still be qualified under the pilot. It’s also mandatory that the job offer be full-time and from a qualified employer in the province.
Candidates that are encouraged to apply for a provincial nomination have 30 days to submit a comprehensive application.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP