B.C. issues 358 invitations in new PNP draw
Candidates were invited through the Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration streams
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued invitations Throughout the Express Entry BC (EEBC) along with Skills Immigration streams.Latest British Columbia draw invites immigrants.
Candidates were invited under the Skilled Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled subcategories.
The minimum required score for successful candidates was as follows :
- Skills Immigration: Skilled Worker: 93 points
- Skills Immigration: International Graduate: 94 points
- Skills Immigration Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled: 75 points
- Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker: 92 points
- Express Entry BC: International Graduate: 93 points
Due to the corona virus effect on B.C. companies, certain jobs were excluded in this draw. The BC PNP web page has a full list of all excluded occupations.
B.C. holds draws through its various PNP categories and flows on a weekly basis.In latest British Columbia draw invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
To apply for the Licensed Immigration or Express Entry BC groups candidates must first produce a profile through the BC PNP’s internet portal and enroll under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are assessed and issued a score based on factors such as level of education, work experience, competence in English and area of job.
Express Entry applicants that get a nomination from British Columbia will receive an additional 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Such individuals are effectively ensured an Invitation To Employ (ITA) in a future federal Express Entry draw.
Every week, B.C. issues invitations beneath its Tech Pilot.
The BC PNP Tech Pilot is a fast-track immigration pathway for both in-demand IT workers and global students. It operates through B.C.’s present provincial immigration streams.
In order to be considered for immigration to B.C. through this program, candidates have to have a legitimate job offer in among 29 eligible occupations.
Eligible jobs for the BC PNP Tech Pilot contain computer and information systems managers, civil engineers, web designers and developers, translators as well as audio and video recording technicians, among others.
Compared to other BC PNP flows that require a supply of permanent employment, Tech Pilot project offers must have a minimum duration of one year. However, offers of employment which are more than 1 year in length will still be qualified under the pilot. It’s also mandatory that the job offer be full-time and from a qualified employer in the province.
Candidates that are encouraged to apply for a provincial nomination have 30 days to submit a comprehensive application.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!