Latest BC PNP Tech Pilot draw issues 76 invitations
British Columbia held its first Tech Pilot draw this month on November 3.
Under those flows, the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) split the invitations involving the Skilled Worker and International Graduate classes.Latest BC PNP tech pilot draw.
A minimal provincial score of 80 was demanded of applicants in all categories.
The BC PNP Tech Pilot is a fast-track immigration pathway for both in-demand IT workers and global students. It operates through B.C.’s present provincial immigration streams.
In order to be considered for immigration to B.C. through this program, applicants have to have a legitimate job offer in one of 29 eligible occupations.
Eligible occupations for the BC PNP Tech Pilot contain computer and information systems managers, civil engineers, web designers and developers, translators as well as sound and video recording technicians, among many others.
Compared to other BC PNP flows that require an offer of permanent employment, Tech Pilot project offers must have a minimum length of one year. But offers of employment which are more than 1 year in length will still be eligible under the pilot. It’s also mandatory that the job offer be fulltime and by a qualified employer in the province.
Invitations throughout the province’s tech pilot have been sent out weekly into the top-scoring candidates that fulfill the eligibility requirements.
Candidates that are invited to apply for a provincial nomination have 30 days to submit a comprehensive application. After this is completed, most technician applications will be processed in 2 to three weeks. Latest BC PNP tech pilot draw.
People who would like to apply under the Skills Immigration or Express Entry BC groups should first create a profile through the BC PNP’s internet portal and enroll under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
The SIRS is a point system that allows the BC PNP to give priority to candidates who possess the essential skills to contribute to the province’s economic growth. Applicants are evaluated and issued a score based on factors such as level of education, work experience, proficiency in English and area of employment.
Express Entry applicants that get a nomination out of British Columbia will be given an extra 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and therefore are effectively guaranteed an Invitation To Apply (ITA) at a future federal draw.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month