BC PNP invites 76 in new tech draw
Candidates were invited through the Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration streams
B.C. invited 76 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent home on November 17. The latest BC Draw invites immigrants.
Candidates were invited under the Skilled Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled subcategories Throughout the BC PNP Tech Pilot. Invited candidates have to have job offers in a qualified tech job so as to receive the nomination.
The minimum required score for successful applicants was 80 in all categories.The latest BC draw invites immigrants for Provincial Nomination.
B.C. holds draws through two Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) categories and streams on a weekly basis.
To apply for the Licensed Immigration or Express Entry BC categories candidates must first produce a profile through the BC PNP’s online portal and enroll under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
When an applicant is accepted, they could subsequently use their provincial nomination to apply for permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) below the PNP.
Express Entry applicants that get a nomination from British Columbia is going to be given an additional 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Such individuals are effectively guaranteed an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in a future national Express Entry draw.
Each week, B.C. problems invitations beneath its Tech Pilot.
The BC PNP Tech Pilot is a fast-track immigration route for both in-demand IT employees and global students. It operates through B.C.’s present provincial immigration streams.
So as to be considered for immigration to B.C. through this program, applicants need to have a legitimate job offer in among 29 qualified occupations.
Eligible occupations such as the BC PNP Tech Pilot contain computer and information systems managers, civil engineers, web designers, web designers and developers, translators in addition to music and video recording technicians, amongst many others.
In contrast to other BC PNP streams that need an offer of permanent employment, Tech Pilot job offers have to have a minimum length of one year. But offers of employment which are more than 1 year in duration will still be eligible under the pilot’s. It is also required that the job offer be full-time and from a qualified employer in the province.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP