BC PNP invites 76 in new tech draw
Candidates were invited through the Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration streams
B.C. invited 76 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent home on November 17. The latest BC Draw invites immigrants.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued invitations through the Express Entry BC (EEBC) along with Skills Immigration streams.
Candidates were invited under the Skilled Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled subcategories Throughout the BC PNP Tech Pilot. Invited candidates have to have job offers in a qualified tech job so as to receive the nomination.
The minimum required score for successful applicants was 80 in all categories.The latest BC draw invites immigrants for Provincial Nomination.
B.C. holds draws through two Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) categories and streams on a weekly basis.
To apply for the Licensed Immigration or Express Entry BC categories candidates must first produce a profile through the BC PNP’s online portal and enroll under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
When an applicant is accepted, they could subsequently use their provincial nomination to apply for permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) below the PNP.
Express Entry applicants that get a nomination from British Columbia is going to be given an additional 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Such individuals are effectively guaranteed an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in a future national Express Entry draw.
Each week, B.C. problems invitations beneath its Tech Pilot.
The BC PNP Tech Pilot is a fast-track immigration route for both in-demand IT employees and global students. It operates through B.C.’s present provincial immigration streams.
So as to be considered for immigration to B.C. through this program, applicants need to have a legitimate job offer in among 29 qualified occupations.
Eligible occupations such as the BC PNP Tech Pilot contain computer and information systems managers, civil engineers, web designers, web designers and developers, translators in addition to music and video recording technicians, amongst many others.
In contrast to other BC PNP streams that need an offer of permanent employment, Tech Pilot job offers have to have a minimum length of one year. But offers of employment which are more than 1 year in duration will still be eligible under the pilot’s. It is also required that the job offer be full-time and from a qualified employer in the province.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany