Exploring a different country can be a thrilling activity to try this holiday but can you enter a country without a visa? India is a diverse country and is culturally rich and popular amongst foreigners, but once in a while or atleast once one wishes to visit abroad. The reality strikes when the tourist is made to stand in never ending queues for getting a visa approved. But luckily India is not just culturally rich but also holds great relations with other countries, which allows Indians to enter the country without a visa. There are also services like visa-on-arrival and e-visa which can make you visit any other country visa free. Now, there will be no delay to make your wanderlust dream come true.
We have listed some of the best visa free countries for you, so you won’t have to worry about your visa application anymore!
- BHUTAN – The happiest country in all of Asia, is the most visited south asian country, covered with dense forests and mountains; its highest peak is Kula kangri. This country will take you one step closer to nature. You won’t have to worry about your travel expenses as the Bhutanese currency is equal to INR so won’t have to worry about your budget anymore. You can also witness heavy snowfall if you visit Bhutan in winters.
- MALDIVES – A tropical heaven, has been amongst the most trending places to visit from India lately. This archipelago is in the Indian ocean and popular for its white sand, clear ocean water and snorkelling. Vaadhoo Island is one of the major attractions because of its ‘Sea of stars’. It has a visa on arrival facility which is valid till 30 days. Best time to visit Maldives is mid December to April.
- THAILAND – The gateway to Southeast Asia, Thailand is a culturally enriched country and world famous for its warm hospitality. It is most popular for the opulent temples located there, the exotic thai cuisine and mocktails. The Island of Koh Samui and Phi Phi are a famous tourist attraction and makes Thailand the best visa free country for Indians. It also provides a visa on arrival, the only requirement to visit Thailand is that you must possess a passport that is valid for the next 6 months.
- NEPAL – On the top of the World, Nepal has one of the most unbelievable landscapes and is home to the highest mountain peak, Mount Everest. Indians do not require a valid passport or visa to travel, live or work in Nepal, according to the 1950 Treaty of Peace and Friendship. Nepal is a beautiful country with easy access for Indians. The only requirements are that one must possess a valid identity proof issued by the Embassy of India in Kathmandu, a passport, drivers license, voter id or ration card.
- INDONESIA – Where culture meets nature, It’s the largest archipelago consisting of 17,000 islands, rainforests of Borneo, luxury malls at Jakarta, Bali, also known as the Land of Gods, is famous for its sheer natural beauty, volcanoes and surfers paradise. Bali is an ideal treat for temples, beaches and rice terraces makes bali worth visiting at least once. Indonesia provides a visa on arrival facility but you must possess a valid passport that is valid for the next 6 months.
- SINGAPORE – The quintessential cosmopolitan, Singapore is an island-country which is a blend of culture, ethnicity and people. Kampong Glam hosts nights at the time of Ramadan and Eid for both muslims and non-muslims. Little India flourishes the market with colorful and shiny ornaments during diwali festival and also visa free for Indians. I would recommend visiting the garden by the bay for horticulture enthusiasts. Moreover, Sentosa island and Merlion park are some major places to visit. It gives E-visa services and any Indian can apply for a tourist visa that can go up to 30 days with a valid passport that has its validity till the next 6 months.
- MAURITIUS – Indian oceans island paradise, Mauritius is an Island country. It is famous for white sand beaches and rare flora and fauna species. It has the world’s best coral reefs which are worth a visit. Beaches in Mauritius also have some fun activities for you like scuba diving. It gives visa on arrival facility
- KENYA – Country that will leave you with great memories!
Kenya is best known for Masai Mara national reserve, it’s natural serenity and people of the country makes it a major tourist attraction and popular amongst the tourists. It has e-visa services with a 90 day validity.
- CAMBODIA – A country rich in Heritage and Natural beauty
This country’s infectious beauty made thousands of people visit this country every year. It is home to over 4,000 spectacular temples and is the best place to visit in South Asia without a visa. The largest freshwater river Tonle Sap flows in 2 different directions depending upon the seasons. There are both e-visa and visa on arrival services which are valid for 30 days.
- TURKEY – A Land of culture with Modern twist!
This country is located at the border of Asia and Europes. If you’re in Istanbul, you will be travelling to two different continents by ferry. Its mosques and museums are historic and incomparable with others. With a prominent coastline of about 7,000 km Turkey is full of beaches Kabak beach, Blue Lagoon and Cleopatra’s Beach are some famous amongst them all.
Some other countries that allow Indians to visit visa free are;
- Hong kong
- saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Now that you know about the countries which you can visit without a visa or with a visa on arrival or an e-visa. These were some visa free countries for Indians. There are many more countries out there which you can explore without having to think about visas. Most of them will provide you with the services which will save your time and efforts for applying for a visa to visit any of the above mentioned visa free countries.
If you are an Indian and considering to migrate to any other foreign country then you must know that Canada might be the best option to migrate for you. We are the Best Canada immigration consultants in India and provide services to ensure that you have your own Canada PR visa. Moving to another country can be a tricky and time consuming task, we make this exhausting procedure somewhat easier for you. If you do not want to move to Canada then Australia might be a good alternative, we also provide assistance in getting you your Australian Tourist Visa.