Released on November 1, 2023, the revised Immigration Levels Plan 2024–26 outlined Canada’s goal of welcoming 1.5 million additional immigrants to the Great White North between 2024 and 2026, including 485,000 new permanent residents in 2024 alone. The time to apply for Canadian permanent residence is now. If you hope to immigrate to Canada in 2024, read this article for the whole rundown on how to get Canadian permanent residence from India.
Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
Canada provides a variety of immigration routes, each designed to fit a certain profile. Choose the PR package that best fits your needs before you embark on your adventure.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has raised the goals for well-liked economic-class immigration programs, such as Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) and Express Entry, in line with the updated plans for 2024–2026.
Express Entry Program
One of the recommended routes for permanent residence in Canada is still Express Entry. Express Entry is a point-based system that creates candidate profiles based on factors including age, education, employment history, and language proficiency (French or English). Under this program, IRCC intends to accept 110,700 new immigrants in 2024.
There are three federal economic immigration programs that make up the Express Entry system:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP): For experienced people with prior experience working outside of Canada, the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is a great fit.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP): For experienced craftspeople with prior work experience in particular industries, there is the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC): Candidates having Canadian work experience should apply for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
You must obtain the necessary IELTS score and have your academic qualifications evaluated in order to be eligible. In order to get a CRS score, you must also construct an Express Entry profile with all of your personal information, including your age, employment history, and education.
Every 2 weeks, the IRCC holds Express Entry Draws, asking the top applicants with the highest CRS score to submit a PR application. You have 60 days to submit your application and any necessary supporting documents. You will submit a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) when the IRCC verifies it.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Getting a direct nomination from a Canadian province or territory is another well-liked route to becoming a permanent resident of Canada in 2024. Also, PNP is a speedy route to Canada PR since the IRCC plans to admit 110,000 people by 2024. Every province has unique immigration policies based on the demands of its local labour market.
PNPs are best suited for applicants who can contribute to the in-demand jobs on the Canada Skilled Occupation list and who meet the necessary educational and experience requirements. Verifying your background before applying for a PNP also requires a medical test and security checks, which are both very necessary.
Apply for Canada PR under the federal economic immigration programs as soon as you get the provincial nomination.
Best Canadian provinces you can apply under –
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OINP)
- Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP)
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program (SINP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- PEI Provincial Nominee Program
Sponsorship of Spouse, Partner, and Children
One of the greatest methods to reconnect with your immediate family in Canada is to apply for permanent residence (PR) under the Family Class immigration program from India. Through this scheme, the IRCC hopes to accept 82,000 new immigrants by the year 2024. Through this procedure, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their wives, conjugal partners, and children to live with them in Canada for a certain amount of time.
Business Immigration Program
In 2024, if you’re a prospective business owner or entrepreneur looking to build a company in Canada, you may want to consider programs like Investor Immigration, Self-Employed Persons Program, or Start-Up Visa Program. The Canadian government is always looking for entrepreneurs, company owners, and investors who want to relocate here and support the country’s labour market and economy.
It is possible to obtain a Canada PR visa from India in 2024, but you may become confused since several programs have different requirements. Consult a top-rated Canada immigration consultant in Delhi, Province Immigration, for expert guidance. In order to help you make wise decisions, our staff will provide you with one-on-one counselling to discuss your alternatives.
- Profile Evaluation: We check your particular profile history with the criteria for visa eligibility and advise you as to which visas you need to apply for.
- Resume Writing: We assist you in preparing a CV that attracts the attention of the relevant immigration authority.
- Obtaining documents: Assist you in gathering the paperwork required to apply for a visa.
- professional direction: We are always here to help you, whether it be with interview preparation, French/English classes, working samples for resumes and cover letters, or help with application forms, medical clearance certificates, or police clearance certificates.
- Dedicated Case Officer: Throughout the process, we provide individualised support and serve as the company’s primary point of contact.
- Post-Landing Services: After you’ve gotten your visa, we assist you in settling down in the nation. These services are specially tailored to meet your needs. With Province Immigration, you can anticipate a one-stop solution for all of your visa needs, including profile evaluation, documentation, application preparation, and post-visa services.
Get in touch with us to learn more, improve your prospects of gaining permanent residence, and take advantage of all the advantages that come with living in Canada.