Australia Study Visa
Australia is one of the best countries for those who are looking to study abroad. In addition to the fact that it boasts of 8 colleges in the main 100 colleges in the world that offer more than 22000 courses across 1100 institutions, however it additionally offers an astonishing learning condition. Australia student visa is the way to get opportunity to study in Australia. The country also boasts five of the 30 best student cities in the world, which includes Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide. Consistently, the Australian Government puts around $200,000,000 in global grants. Furthermore, it assesses all the colleges in the nation to ensure they are keeping up the elevated expectations on a yearly premise.
Why Study In Australia?
Its nature of training, an assortment of courses to browse, and post-study work openings make it one of the most attractive objections among Indian students Australian colleges are solid in research, exceeding expectations in regions, for example, expressions and humanities, training, and sciences.
- Quality of Scientific Research
- A Safe Environment
- Amazing Climate & Outdoor Lifestyle
- Steadily growing economy offering good job prospects
- Global Acceptance of Australian Higher Education Standards
- Rights for overseas students
Australia Study Visa
- Enroll in a course participate in an eligible course of study
- Bring family members to Australia
- Apply for the visa online in or outside Australia
- Travel to and from the country
- Work for up to 40 hours every two weeks once your course starts
The duration of the visa is for five years, you can apply for an extension.
Australia Subclass 500 Visa Process
- Be accepted for a full-time course : this needs to be at a recognised educational institution that can provide you with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) once you have accepted and paid any necessary fees.
- Register and start the online application – have your documents such as your CoE to hand as you need them for your application.
- Pay the fee – when you pay the fee for your application you’ll receive a transaction reference number.
- Attend a visa interview – You may be asked to arrange a visa interview or health check up.
- Decision – you will receive the outcome of your application in writing along with any reasons for refusal.
Before you present your visa application guarantee that you meet all the qualification necessities. The handling time for your visa is normally a month. You can apply for the visa 124 days before the beginning of your course and you can venture out to the nation 90 days before the initiation of your course.
On the off chance that you have any wards, they can apply for a similar Subclass 500 visa. Regardless of whether they may not accompany you promptly, you should pronounce your wards in your visa application. Else, they may not be qualified for a reliant visa later.
COST OF STUDYING IN AUSTRALIA
Normally, courses in Arts, Education, and Humanities are less expensive while subjects like Engineering and Medicine are costly. Australia student visa takes cost according to the courses.Studies at the Post Graduate level have higher educational expenses ordinarily and costs are different depending on the program.
- Saskatchewan PNP Draw of 2021
- PEI Latest PNP Draw of 2021
- Latest Express Entry Draw for CEC candidates
- Latest Express Entry Draw 2021
- Nova Scotia PNP latest Draw
- Alberta Latest PNP Draw
- Canada new immigration priorities
- Manitoba new PNP Draw 2021
- Ontario latest PNP Draw 2021
- British Columbia new tech pilot Draw of 2021
- Latest SINP Draw
- Express Entry Canada newest Draw
- Express entry draw of 2021
- British Columbia newest PNP Draw
- Newest Express Entry Draw Canada
|Study Program||Average Tuition Fees in AUD$|
|Undergraduate Bachelor Degree||$15,000 – $35,000 yearly|
|Postgraduate Master’s Degree||$20,000 – $40,000 yearly|
|Doctoral Degree||$14,000 – $37,000 yearly|
AFTER YOU GRADUATION
In the Event You COMPLETED A BACHELORS, MASTERS OR DOCTORAL DEGREE, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST-STUDY WORK STREAM OF THE TEMPORARY GRADUATE (SUBCLASS 485) VISA.
GRADUATE WORK STREAM: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WITH AN ELIGIBLE QUALIFICATION WHO GRADUATED WITH SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS THAT RELATE TO AN OCCUPATION ON THE MEDIUM AND LONG-TERM STRATEGIC SKILLS LIST (MLTSSL). A VISA IN THIS STREAM IS GRANTED FOR 18 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF GRANT.
POST-STUDY WORK OPTIONS
Post-Study Work stream of the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa grants post-study work rights to international students who have completed a Bachelor’s, Masters, or Doctoral degree in Australia. They can work in the country for two to four years to gain international work experience.
Students can also work under the Graduate Work Stream. They are eligible for this stream if they have graduated with the skills and occupation that is related to an occupation which features in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). This visa is valid for 18 months.
Top Universities in Australia
|QS World University Rankings||University Name|
|24||The Australian National University|
|39||The University of Melbourne|
|42||The University of Sydney|
|45||The University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney)|
|48||The University of Queensland|
|91||The University of Western Australia|
|114||The University of Adelaide|
|160||University of Technology Sydney|
|214||The University of Newcastle, Australia (UON)|
|218||University of Wollongong|
|244||Queensland University of Technology (QUT)|
|264||University of South Australia|
|287||University of Tasmania|
|369||James Cook University|
Documents required for an Australian student visa
When applying for your student visa for Australia, you will generally need :
1- A valid passport
2- Your visa application fee
3- Evidence of your English proficiency skills (such as IELTS test scores)
4- Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)
5- Details of your health insurance policy (overseas student health cover)
6- Statement of purpose
7- Passport-sized photographs
8- Academic and work experience documents
9- Your Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
10-Proof of enrollment (your electronic confirmation of enrollment)
If you are under 18 years of age, you will also need to provide additional documents such as parental consent.
WHY WE ARE THE BEST IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS IN DELHI !
We are Australia Study Visa Experts and with Zero Rejection rate.
♦ Processing fee –we don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
♦ Working Days- We work 7 days for our clients.
♦ Scope of services-We work with you for End to End Process and support
♦ Refund- We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result,Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 60% of our Processing fee.
♦ Complementary Services– Your visa application is just 50% of settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance , Resume writing, Ielts training,Post Landing Services.
♦ Success Rate- We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in industry.
♦ Visa categories– We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.
Call: +91 98961 96762