B.C. invites 494 immigration candidates, holds two PNP draws
The BC PNP maintained two draws on February 16 and announced the lifting of temporary suspensions for 31 occupations that it had been deducted from invitation rounds
British Columbia encouraged 494 immigration applicants in 2 separate Provincial Nominee Program draws held on February 16, 2021. Latest BC pnp draw 2021.
A total of 459 invitations went to candidates from the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry BC (EEBC) streams of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). More specifically, invitations were issued to applicants at the Skilled Worker, International Graduate in Addition to Entry Level and Semi-Skilled sub-categories of SI and EEBC streams.
The minimum scores for this draw ranged between 85 and 104 points. Latest BC pnp draw 2021.
The following 35 invitations were issued to candidates who work as retail and wholesale trade supervisors in addition to restaurant and food service supervisors. The province said it ran this attraction because “both occupations have a high number of registrants inside the BC PNP Skills Immigration Registration System.”
The state also announced it will start inviting candidates in the tourism, hospitality, retail and personal services occupations that it has been deducted from recent attractions.
The province has held nine draws, bringing the total number of invitations issued so far 1,308 in 2021.
About the BC PNP
The BC PNP intends to attract foreign workers who are in high demand in the state and who want to become permanent residents in Canada.
The BC PNP has two immigration streams, Skills Immigration and Express Entry, both of which are broken up into sub-categories. Both streams are handled under B.C.’s Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS). In order to apply throughout the SIRS, you’re first required to register an account. After this is done, you will be assigned a score based on factors such as education, work experience and language skills.
The highest-scoring candidates from every sub-category are then encouraged to apply for a provincial nomination to submit an application for permanent residency when British Columbia conducts among its routine draws.
If you received an invitation you’ll have 30 days from the date of the invitation to submit a complete program via the BC PNP online system.
Once you submit a complete BC PNP program package you will be notified of the state’s decision within approximately two to three weeks. If your nomination is effective, you become eligible to use to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent resident status under the Provincial Nominee Class. The nomination is valid for about half a year from the date of confirmation.
Express Entry BC stream
The EEBC flow connects to the national Express Entry immigration program management program. Express Entry candidates are given points based on human capital factors such as age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English or French below the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). They also must meet the minimal criteria for one of IRCC’s Express Entry applications :
• Federal skilled worker program
• Federal skills trades program
• Canadian experience class
As a provincial nominee, you might get an additional 600 points below the CRS and therefore have a score high enough to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) during the subsequent national Express Entry draw.
Express Entry draws continue to be held on a regular basis despite current border closures and travel restrictions. Last Saturday, IRCC held an unprecedented major Express Entry draw and invited a record number of 27,332 Express Entry applicants in 1 day.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP