B.C. invited 81 tech workers in new PNP draw
British Columbia invited immigration candidates under its Tech Pilot in latest provincial draw
B.C. invited immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on January 26, 2021. British Columbia Latest tech draw 2021.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued 81 invitations throughout the Express Entry BC (EEBC) and Skills Immigration streams.
The EEBC stream is for applicants with a valid profile in the national government’s Express Entry system, which is Canada’s most important pathway for skilled immigrants that are hoping to acquire Canadian permanent residence.
The SI stream is for skilled and semi-skilled employees whose jobs are in high demand in the state of B.C.
Candidates were invited under the Skilled Worker, and International Graduate subcategories throughout the BC PNP Tech Pilot. Invited candidates have to have job offers within a qualified tech occupation so as to receive the nomination. The minimum required score for candidates who received invitations in this draw has been 80 in most classes.
B.C. holds draws through two Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) categories and streams every week.
To apply for the Skills Immigration or Express Entry BC groups candidates must first produce a profile through the BC PNP’s internet portal and register under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are assessed and issued a score based on factors such as level of education, work experience, proficiency in English and location of employment.
When an applicant is accepted, they can subsequently use their provincial nomination to submit an application for permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) throughout the Express Entry system.
Express Entry candidates who receive a nomination out of British Columbia is going to be given an extra 600 points toward their Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. These additional points will most likely increase the CRS score satisfactorily to ensure an ITA in another draw.
The BC PNP is one of Canada’s PNPs. Through these programs, provinces can nominate beginners who can settle to the local labour market. British Columbia Latest tech draw 2021.
British Columbia established the Tech Founded in 2017 in response to strong growth in the technology sector and the influx of international talent leaving U.S. technology centers such as Silicon Valley. This phenomenon was attributed, in part, to the strict immigration and economic policies of this Trump Era.
British Columbia has a reputation for innovation and tech expertise, and its mild climate and proximity to U.S. markets will also be key elements in attracting businesses and workers.
The BC PNP has ran 5 draws as January, with minimal scores ranging from 77 to 106 points. Aside from tech employees, B.C. continues to invite workers and graduates from non-tech jobs on a normal basis.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP