B.C. invites 168 immigration candidates in first PNP draw of 2021
Immigration applicants that are accepted at the provincial level will have the ability to apply for permanent residence in Canada
B.C. invited 168 applicants to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on January 5, 2020. British Columbia newest PNP draw welcome immigrants for provincial nomination.
Candidates were invited under the following sub-categories: Skilled Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled.
Below is a more detailed breakdown of the sub-categories contained in the draw and the minimum scores required in order to receive an invitation :
- Skills Immigration: Skilled Worker: 95
- Skills Immigration: International Graduate: 95
- Skills Immigration Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled: 77
- Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker: 99
- Express Entry BC: International Graduate: 99
The continuing coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the activities of certain sectors and companies in British Columbia. Because of this, some jobs continue to be excluded from recent draws. A list of jobs that weren’t contained in the last draw is found on the BC PNP web page.
The Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC (EEBC) flows of the BC PNP are intended to attract and retain international workers or graduates having the qualifications, education and work experience to fill positions that are in high-demand in British Columbia.
If you are thinking about applying under one of those two streams, the very first step is to produce a profile through the BC PNP’s internet portal and register under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Then you will be evaluated and issued a score based on factors like job location, level of schooling, work experience, proficiency in English and salary. British Columbia newest PNP draw welcome immigrants for provincial nomination.
If you are accepted, you’ll have the ability to use your provincial nomination to apply for permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) below the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
Having a profile at the Express Entry system and receiving a nomination from British Columbia will provide you an additional 600 points toward your Records Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
These additional points will essentially guarantee you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in a future federal Express Entry draw.
Express Entry and PNPs are a couple of the main ways skilled employees can immigrate to Canada.
Express Entry pulls generally occur every 2 weeks. B.C. holds draws through its different BC PNP classes and streams on a weekly basis.
• Reference taken form CIC News
- Saskatchewan PNP Draw of 2021
- PEI Latest PNP Draw of 2021
- Latest Express Entry Draw for CEC candidates
- Latest Express Entry Draw 2021
- Nova Scotia PNP latest Draw
- Alberta Latest PNP Draw
- Canada new immigration priorities
- Manitoba new PNP Draw 2021
- Ontario latest PNP Draw 2021
- British Columbia new tech pilot Draw of 2021
- Latest SINP Draw
- Express Entry Canada newest Draw
- Express entry draw of 2021
- British Columbia newest PNP Draw
- Newest Express Entry Draw Canada