Australia PR - Apply for Australia PR Visa
What is Australia PR Visa?
The Permanent residency for Australia allows you to work and settle in Australia for a period of 5 years. You can change the status to a citizen after 3 years of formal work. Australia has always been a popular choice for individuals who want to migrate to some other nation.
The Permanent residency visa for Australia also allows you to move along with family. Australia has always been a popular choice for individuals who desire to migrate to another country. The country has favorable factors such as a thriving economy which means more job opportunities. Australia promises a better quality of life and a multicultural society where there is peace and harmony.
Australia offers a permanent residency or PR visa to immigrants. The visa has a validity of five years. With a PR visa, you can move into Australia along with your family. You can apply for citizenship after living in Australia for three years with a Permanent residence visa.
Types of Australia PR Visa -
There are over hundreds of visa categories to move to Australia as a temporary resident and permanent resident. Australia PR Process usually take 8-10 months.
When it comes to obtaining a PR status in Australia, these are the top most applied visa options:
- Australia Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189 visa)
- Australia Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190 visa)
- Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
Step By Step Process along with expenses for Australia PR Visa -
- Skilled Assessment -Your papers and fee will be sent to the concerned assessing body where you pay between 500 AUD- 1200 Aud Depending on the assessing authority.
ο Get the approval in 2-3 months’ time.
2. English proficiency Test - Check if you have the required proficiency in the English language by taking the specified English language test. Fortunately, the Australian immigration authorities accept scores from various English ability tests like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc. So, you can take any of these tests to obtain the specified score
3. Expression of Interest (EOI)- We file for EOI along with the positive skill assessment and IELTS/PTE/TOEFL Score card (depending upon the requirement).
4. State Sponsorship - Paper will be sent for state nomination as per the availability in the state with applicable fee and proof of funds
5. Invitation to Apply (ITA)-Upon receipt of Invitation documents are submitted to DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection )along with the fee of 4045AUD as visa fee for the main applicant, 2020AUD for spouse and 1015AUD per child and rest of the documents ,they take 3-4 months to grant visa.(medical and PCC happens during this period).
Get your Australia PR visa
The last step is getting your PR visa.
The fee that we charge at Province Immigration Services is very nominal when put across the price of your dreams and career.
What are the Benefits of Australia PR Visa ?
The benefits of Australia Permanent resident visa are:
- Freedom to live work and settle in any part of Australia.
- As a permanent resident of Australia, visa sponsorship gets easy and you can invite your comparative to come experience the greatness of this land of kangaroos
- Free education for children up to a certain age
- Eligibility to sponsor relatives for permanent residential status
- Work and health benefits for self and family
- You can apply for government jobs
- If your kids are born in Australia, they'll have Australian citizenship at birth
What is the eligibility for Australian PR in 2020?
Australia Permanent Resident visa processing time ?
If you actively follow all the steps involved in the PR application process, the next question would be how long it will take for the visa to be processed. PR visa processing includes different stages. Each stage has a different time structure. Here is a breakdown of the time taken for each stage. Addition of the time taken for each stage determines the total processing time for your PR visa.
- Skill assessment: This is done by a designated skill assessment body. Based on how soon you submit your documents, you will get a faster response from them. The processing time ranges from 45 to 60 days.
- Expression of Interest: The processing time depends on your eligibility score. The higher your score, the better are your chances to get an invitation to apply (ITA).
- Visa Application Submission: After you receive your ITA, you must submit your visa application to the DHA or the Department of Home Affairs. This must be done within 60 days of receiving your ITA.
- Medical and character certificate: The character and medical certificates may take some time to be processed. It is better if you start the process for getting these documents as soon as you receive your ITA so that you can submit your visa approval as soon as possible.
- Visa Approval: Once you submit the required document, the DHA conducts thorough research of your profile. If they are happy with your profile, they will give you a visa grant. This process takes about 3 to 5 months.
- Preparation for Departure: Once you get your visa approval, you will have to move to Australia within six months.
Getting your PR visa for Australia can be a complicated process, but with the help of an Best immigration consultant it can be easy. Our expertise of over 5 years has helped many individuals to get their Australia PR visa.
WHY SHOULD YOU SETTLE IN AUSTRALIA ?
- Stable economy with jobs across IT, service, healthcare, education and engineering sectors
- Citizen first policies including free healthcare and education
- A favorable climate with plenty of sunshine
- Beautiful, multicultural cities that enhance your quality of life
- Large natural heritage including the Great Barrier Reef and reserved forests.
What is the Australia PR Visa Cost / Fees
The cost incurred for an Australia PR for primary applicants AUD 4,045 using additional visa price for spouse AUD 2,025 and every dependent kids AUD 1,010, which is to be produced at the time of submitting the visa application. When There is an increase in visa fee once you have booted your application, You Might Be required to cover an additional fee for the submitted application, however it all depends on the Australian department of home affairs.
Why Choose Province Immigration ?
Province Immigration is the best immigration consultant in Delhi if you are planning for migrating to Australia . We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval. Some of the main factors that make us the Best Immigration consultants for Australia PR Visa -
→ Processing fee – We don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
→ Working Days – We work 7 days for our clients.
→ Scope of services – We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
→ Refund – We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result,Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 60% of our Processing fee.
→ Complementary Services – Your visa application is just 50% of settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
→ Success Rate – We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in industry.
→ Visa categories – We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.
"Immigration process from Province Immigration is extremely professional. They made my Australia study Visa process easy and smooth thanks to their hard work and excellent knowledge of dealing with complex cases. A special thanks to Shweta who worked professionally and guided us through the process in the best possible way. My sincere thanks for her efforts and the successful execution of the application process. Thanks to the Province Immigration team, I highly recommend their trusted services."
( Australia Visa )
SALARY TRENDS IN AUSTRALIA
|Occupation||Annual Salary in (AUD)|
|Architects||$ 138, 144|
|Product Management||$ 124, 340|
|Controller||$ 115, 000|
|Mining Engineer||$ 103, 776|
|IT Professional||$ 100, 000|
|Finance Manager||$ 94, 000|
|Project Manager||$ 80, 000|
|Accounting||$ 65, 000|
|Healthcare Professional||$ 54, 093|
- Canada eyes on achieving 4,01,000 immigration goals
- Express Entry CEC Draw 2021
- Quebec latest PNP Draw 2021
- Latest Alberta PNP Draw 2021
- Nova Scotia invites French speaking candidates
- Manitoba PNP latest draw 2021
- Saskatchewan latest Draw PNP 2021
- Latest British Columbia PNP Draw 2021
- Latest Express Entry CEC Draw 2021
- Latest PEI PNP Draw 2021
- Express Entry latest Draw 2021
- British Columbia PNP Draw 2021
- Latest Alberta PNP Draw
- Manitoba PNP Latest Draw
- Latest Saskatchewan PNP Draw 2021
- BC Latest PNP Draw 2021